Mike Scott has destroyed the LCSO. - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah tough guy lets see you get that chicken ass up there and say anything, and don't think there wont be 30-50 people with their 3 minutes saying what a great job he is doing. I know why don't you have the great union speak up, oh that's right their gone like you
    One could only hope, this would keep the story alive longer and get national attention. I see Pam Bondi in Scott's future. Nothing like more negative attention brought to the public about the moron running this agency.

Unregistered
    One could only hope, this would keep the story alive longer and get national attention. I see Pam Bondi in Scott's future. Nothing like more negative attention brought to the public about the moron running this agency.
    Yea being "liked by the KKK" who has his ugly mug on their web site praising him. That's the kind of leader we need. Scott is a racist tyrant and needs to be voted out of office.

Unregistered

Lies

Yea being "liked by the KKK" who has his ugly mug on their web site praising him. That's the kind of leader we need. Scott is a racist tyrant and needs to be voted out of office.
    Getting tired of seeing these lies spewn. Minority hiring is triple that prior to Scott's tenure. We have more minorities within the ranks now than ever before. You want to slam the pay be my guest but leave the minority card out of your dribble because the minorities know better!

Unregistered
    Getting tired of seeing these lies spewn. Minority hiring is triple that prior to Scott's tenure. We have more minorities within the ranks now than ever before. You want to slam the pay be my guest but leave the minority card out of your dribble because the minorities know better!
    Question: has there Ever been an African-American, or a Hispanic, to ever hold the rank of Major or Above, in the history of LCSO?

Unregistered
    Who said it is or isn't being investigated?

Unregistered
    This sounds like Steve Cart on a drunken rant. Go hold a sign for your leader Stephanie and pray she wins. Not a ****ing chance!

Unregistered
    Check it out at www.kkk.bz/?p=4142 and see why the KKK likes Mike Scott. See him in all his glory in a class A LCSO uniform standing in his office (government building) on a national KKK web site. This is what some of you call your leader?
    It's time for a change of leadership. Vote him out.

Unregistered
    Question: has there Ever been an African-American, or a Hispanic, to ever hold the rank of Major or Above, in the history of LCSO?
    Who gives a rats ass. So you are saying that because they're a minority they should just automatically be up in the ranks? Whoever is best fit for the job gets it, period. Go pull your race card somewhere else, nobody cares here. Actually I think BLM might entertain you!

Unregistered
    Do you mean your running mate Shelly Bechtol? The person that openly hates black people and drew obscene pictures of hanging one. Your group is a bunch of misfits and rednecks.

Unregistered

Riddle me this

Question: was there before Scott's tenure? Answer: no

Questio: has more minorities, including woman, been promoted under Scott's tenure? Answer: yes at least 3 times

So once again don't bring up the minority issue cause the numbers aren't there

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast