HCSO internal affair
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

HCSO internal affair

I need to contact the hcso internal affairs department for district one but I cannot seem to find their contact information. Can anyone direct me to their phone number, email address or even a contact form that I have to print, fill out and send in? Thanks in advance.

Unregistered

Really?

So you know how to get on the internet, find this site, post on this site, yet you are unable to find the HCSO website to obtain the Sheriff's Office phone number to ask an operator for the number you are seeking????????

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you know how to get on the internet, find this site, post on this site, yet you are unable to find the HCSO website to obtain the Sheriff's Office phone number to ask an operator for the number you are seeking????????
    The number I'm seeking is a direct number with out going through the operator.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jmr121372 View Post
    The number I'm seeking is a direct number with out going through the operator.
    Are you afraid of talking to an operator?

Are you afraid of talking to an operator?
    No I am not. I just want to get to the right person/area. Whenever I tried to speak to the operator and ask for internal affairs, they hang up on me and I'm sick and tired of it and that's why I want the direct number.

Unregistered
    No I am not. I just want to get to the right person/area. Whenever I tried to speak to the operator and ask for internal affairs, they hang up on me and I'm sick and tired of it and that's why I want the direct number.
    Just call 813-247-8000, and ask them for the number for Internal Affairs.... It's just that simple..... They will not hang up on you...IA is closed on Sunday's for your information...

Just call 813-247-8000, and ask them for the number for Internal Affairs.... It's just that simple..... They will not hang up on you...IA is closed on Sunday's for your information...
    I know that IA is closed on Sunday's, I'm not stupid but I have tried to call that number on Friday and they hung up on me. It's because I live in Pasco County and the alleged crime happened in Hillsborough County and I want to file paperwork on two officers for allowing a known criminal and liar to file charges against a completely innocent person when they could have spoken to me on Tuesday, September 17, 2013. Eight days after the alleged criminal act and thirteen days before the state attorney picked up the information.

Unregistered
    I know that IA is closed on Sunday's, I'm not stupid but I have tried to call that number on Friday and they hung up on me. It's because I live in Pasco County and the alleged crime happened in Hillsborough County and I want to file paperwork on two officers for allowing a known criminal and liar to file charges against a completely innocent person when they could have spoken to me on Tuesday, September 17, 2013. Eight days after the alleged criminal act and thirteen days before the state attorney picked up the information.
    Sorry, nobody is going to hear your complaint about someone stealing your crystal meth.

Unregistered
    It's because I live in Pasco County and the alleged crime happened in Hillsborough County and I want to file paperwork on two officers for allowing a known criminal and liar to file charges
    Two officers or deputies? Also, officers don't allow anyone to "file Charges." That is what the SAO does, not the complainant, or Police/Sheriffs office...

Sorry, nobody is going to hear your complaint about someone stealing your crystal meth.
    For your information moron, the charge was aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Why are you hiding behind "Unregistered"? I know why, you a MORON and a CHICKEN!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast