The joke of police departments - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    That's why everyone look up to La Webbera as an example of good and hard work being rewarded. She did an outstanding job in patrol and now she is part of an Elite unit where she continues to kick ass 😁😁😁

Unregistered
    I think Velazquez was the best cop we ever had thats why he is chief now a well earned position for that gentleman warrior

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think Velazquez was the best cop we ever had thats why he is chief now a well earned position for that gentleman warrior
    Please! If you were ever to see the images on his personal computer you would definately not refer to him as a gentleman

Unregistered
    Quiero yuca...

Unregistered
    Whoever wrote this is mentally retarded because all the Raja Yuca poster did was talk crap about somebody which is exactly what you people were doing. Use some deductive reasoning next time so you don't sound like a complete sapingo.
    Whoever that fag was he's bringing up old topics that are comepletley irrelevant to what were talking about he needs to go on the sweetwater forums or the other many Hialeah ones. You sir need to relax because I get very angry and will not hesitate to Fxck you up poosie! I'll cut you're **** off and stick up that funky little azz of urs bixch.

Unregistered
    Quiero yuca...

Callate tonto !!!!!!

Unregistered
    Whoever that fag was he's bringing up old topics that are comepletley irrelevant to what were talking about he needs to go on the sweetwater forums or the other many Hialeah ones. You sir need to relax because I get very angry and will not hesitate to Fxck you up poosie! I'll cut you're **** off and stick up that funky little azz of urs bixch.
    Hey Jessie you feeling the pressure huh? This little incident has not gone away like Papi y Tio promised it would after time went by. Remember back in their day social media like Leo Affairs didn't exist you Yuca splitting Tard lol

Unregistered
    Hey Jessie you feeling the pressure huh? This little incident has not gone away like Papi y Tio promised it would after time went by. Remember back in their day social media like Leo Affairs didn't exist you Yuca splitting Tard lol
    No pressure nobody cares anymore you're sitting at home crying this guy is probably fxcking your gf and getting paid while on the road. Oh and p.s Vete a la verga marica.

Unregistered
    The Menocal-obsessed poster has been outed on the Sweetwater board as Jose Mejia, a 26 year old homosexual security guard.
    He goes back and forth between the two boards obsessively posting crap.

Unregistered
    The Menocal-obsessed poster has been outed on the Sweetwater board as Jose Mejia, a 26 year old homosexual security guard.
    He goes back and forth between the two boards obsessively posting crap.

Que clase de yegua el tipo ese....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast