Sergeant's List & Promotions - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you for real bro? Who can compare to montoya? That's laughable! Let's just say that the reason no one wants to go to north is not because of the sgt's and Lt, they don't want to be there either.
    Nothing laughable at all. She's the best Commando for the area. Those that aren't happy with her are likey that way because she expects them to work and holds them accountable for much of the garbage work that comes from the area, which has been a longstanding trademark for North Ops. They don't like accountability and she's not the one. You don't like it, put in a transfer request or grab a tissue and stop crying.

Unregistered

Boo hoo

Is welcome a Commando to Commando comparison between Commando Lopez and any of the others, including those promoted from Sergeant, since that's such a big deal.
    Waiting...crickets...
    A challenge dude, that's so childish. Just like you Edwin. Hurley taught you well.

Unregistered
    A challenge dude, that's so childish. Just like you Edwin. Hurley taught you well.
    Edwin is most qualified and deserving. Sorry to be the bearer of your heartbreak news. Montoya is the solution to North Ops. She's anything but the problem. Bola is next. Watch.
    So, about that sergeants test....😂

Unregistered

Nada

Edwin is most qualified and deserving. Sorry to be the bearer of your heartbreak news. Montoya is the solution to North Ops. She's anything but the problem. Bola is next. Watch.
    So, about that sergeants test....😂
    Funny you are saying montoya is the best for north ops, guess you weren't edwin. You couldn't hack it. Maybe it's because you were never there. Same with community outreach, always sending someone else to do your work. I hope BOLA is next, he deserves it. He runs circles around you.

Unregistered
    Funny you are saying montoya is the best for north ops, guess you weren't edwin. You couldn't hack it. Maybe it's because you were never there. Same with community outreach, always sending someone else to do your work. I hope BOLA is next, he deserves it. He runs circles around you.
    Yawn...
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

Unregistered

Fat

I bet you both are fat! Lol

Unregistered
    I bet you both are fat! Lol
    Not sure how being fat matters but, once again, who best to help but Commando Edwin with a boot camp session. My point exactly. He's the best person for the job.

Unregistered

Rookie sergeants

Look like we are gonna have a bunch of 2 years experience rookie sergeants on. Get ready!!

Unregistered
    Look like we are gonna have a bunch of 2 years experience rookie sergeants on. Get ready!!
    What does that say about our veteran officers? Many take the test, come in last place and then complain about the test favoring a certain group of people. Those that don't take the test lack the motivation and simply say they don't want the aggravation. Don't complain if you don't study and take the test serious. Come December when the new Sergeants list is released, I will be sitting back eating popcorn watching the complainers come out.

Unregistered
    What does that say about our veteran officers? Many take the test, come in last place and then complain about the test favoring a certain group of people. Those that don't take the test lack the motivation and simply say they don't want the aggravation. Don't complain if you don't study and take the test serious. Come December when the new Sergeants list is released, I will be sitting back eating popcorn watching the complainers come out.
    Absolutely great comment! Spot on. Let's be real and honest, being a school board "veteran" doesn't necessarily mean a darn thing about that person being able to supervise a squad.
    Some of our worst employees are senior personnel, hidden like germs, in every area of this place.
    I think the new energy and motivation are good for all of us and yes, the same old veterans will take the exam and finish at the bottom (right fat so) and complain and moan.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast