Sergeant's List & Promotions - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Through the years I've read this forum and found it quite comical and sometimes a cowardly way of slinging insults at people but now the grumbling among officers is at an all time high. Today I saw a person who always had a smile and kind word for everyone. That smile is gone, and so much more with it. It's sad to see a person known for positivity display such hurt. The true effects of the of the moffett era is evident and now I and others hope he will receive what he has caused. In this life you will learn that you can't crap on people and expect to have a good productive life.
    So many said the same. It's sickening. There's a special place in hell for all involved. Payback is a real biach.

Unregistered
    So many said the same. It's sickening. There's a special place in hell for all involved. Payback is a real biach.
    There were a lot of lies orchestrated in bringing back Moffett. Those involved should be ashamed. Others who sat quietly are just as much to blame. The remainder of us who now see, feel, hear and live the impact of this ill fated decision should rise, admit and demand change. Moffett sucks. He is selfish and overrated - a product of this place.
    Yuck Fou Moffett!

Unregistered
    You must be upset because you don't have a car.......Are you riding two man? You have a shitty schedule? Are you mad because moffett made you cut the yard in uniform. Are you the officer who smoke a pack of cigarette a day. Stop blaming everybody because Miami Dade county denied your application. I hate to put your business on this forum, but who gives a fork. You'll be fine🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're a jackass. You epitomize what needs to change around here. You lack the courage to make a difference, are retired on duty, and recognize things suck under moffet, who only cares for himself and is the WORST thing to happen here. You are a presentation in and of itself - a case study of why our department is the way it is. I hope you find the lake.

Unregistered
    We should bring the conversation back to what really matters an that is, without question, that Moffett stinks as a chief. His hook-ups stink. His style stinks. His attitude stinks. His arrogance stinks. His trainings and exercises stink. His selfishness stinks. Those that support him stink. Moffet stinks and the fact he's back stinks.

Unregistered
    We should bring the conversation back to what really matters an that is, without question, that Moffett stinks as a chief. His hook-ups stink. His style stinks. His attitude stinks. His arrogance stinks. His trainings and exercises stink. His selfishness stinks. Those that support him stink. Moffet stinks and the fact he's back stinks.
    #ImWithYouMuppetStinks!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567