Promotions! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Promotions!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Joe Vetter and Phil Ball for preventing the racist from rigging the test to promote black people who fail agian like he did. WLM
    You just proved that you too are a MORON! Please just resign and take your race baiting, self pity, self failure attitude to another department and spread your hate and venom there. PB and JV had nothing to do with the promotion of this group or any other group. You are just a LOSER who didnt do the work needed to get promoted so now you cry cry cry like the baby you are!

Unregistered
    You just proved that you too are a MORON! Please just resign and take your race baiting, self pity, self failure attitude to another department and spread your hate and venom there. PB and JV had nothing to do with the promotion of this group or any other group. You are just a LOSER who didnt do the work needed to get promoted so now you cry cry cry like the baby you are!
    LMAO never said I worked there. I made it to a level you will never come close to with my agency and just wanted to reflect on my good friend may he RIP since he died from the stress of your chief created when he changed the test scores to pass minorities and JV called him out. So you a re clearly the MORON if you still work in that sewer!

Unregistered

Angry

LMAO never said I worked there. I made it to a level you will never come close to with my agency and just wanted to reflect on my good friend may he RIP since he died from the stress of your chief created when he changed the test scores to pass minorities and JV called him out. So you a re clearly the MORON if you still work in that sewer!
    If he is/was your friend like you so claim you know why he died and it had nothing to do with stress so cut the crap. I knew him and that is not why he died. So smart ass you proved you are truly the MORON! Stop using his death to further your crap slinging agenda and show the man some respect! You are a freaking low life scum!!!!

Unregistered
    If he is/was your friend like you so claim you know why he died and it had nothing to do with stress so cut the crap. I knew him and that is not why he died. So smart ass you proved you are truly the MORON! Stop using his death to further your crap slinging agenda and show the man some respect! You are a freaking low life scum!!!!
    Be proud that you can lie and insult anonymously democrat, You are obviously not close enough to family to know what happened. Be proud that you are disrespecting the man who had the strength to stand up to the corruption that is running that place. You must get a rise out of criticizing people respecting deceased hero. That is a true scum and moron. No agenda shithead and just remember KARMA will come visit you one day!

Unregistered

Angry

Be proud that you can lie and insult anonymously democrat, You are obviously not close enough to family to know what happened. Be proud that you are disrespecting the man who had the strength to stand up to the corruption that is running that place. You must get a rise out of criticizing people respecting deceased hero. That is a true scum and moron. No agenda shithead and just remember KARMA will come visit you one day!

No agenda- my a**!! You invoke his death as part of your racist crap. I know his family and unlike you wouldn't use his death to further some bullshit grudge you have with the department. You call USING his death as respect- you got alot to learn loser! ALOT!!! You are pathetic!!! STOP POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT JV!!!!

Unregistered
    No agenda- my a**!! You invoke his death as part of your racist crap. I know his family and unlike you wouldn't use his death to further some bullshit grudge you have with the department. You call USING his death as respect- you got alot to learn loser! ALOT!!! You are pathetic!!! STOP POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT JV!!!!
    Posting on this thread about his death is RESPECT? You both are sad!!!

Unregistered
    Grow up you POS you are far worse than the guy who posted that talking all your shit and even responding to it. How do you wear a badge and protect if you keep talking shit on here just as much. Both of you STFU!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12