Ms. Jessie Weissman, Sarasota SAO prosecutor - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

circus act
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh this is sad. Anything of evidentiary value is now destroyed. No video tape, no BAL, no breathalyzer, no nothing. And Ed Brodsky has the audacity to accuse depuDeputiest deputies of perjury in that other trafficking case. Everything is upside down around here.
    Brodsky can assign Weisman to investigate Duncan, Basset and Lynch Dilling for allegations of perjury in the trafficking case. And then clown master Knight can congratulate Brodsky for trying to harness the stampeding elephant that's inside the building at 2071.

Unregistered
    its about to get worse

Unregistered

Angry

its about to get worse
    It should have a long time ago. When this game is over we should creep back a few and make things real interesting cause this
    aint nothing !

Unregistered
    It should have a long time ago. When this game is over we should creep back a few and make things real interesting cause this
    aint nothing !
    Not sure what you mean??

Unregistered
    So many people have had their lives ruined by something like this. If we had body cams starting 20 years AGO so many people would be shocked at the behavior of some . ( police officers) Body cams please the only reason they get away with it is because they are not on camera. what a joke there is a reason so many people are up in arms with the police things like this happen every day.

Unregistered
    Pull all the digitals from everybody. Then pull all their text messages. There the evidence you will find young Luke.

career ender
    Pull all the digitals from everybody. Then pull all their text messages. There the evidence you will find young Luke.
    I was always told that if you get drunk and get caught driving, then a professional courtesy can be given to you i.e. you'll be given a ride home (no arrest). However, if there is a crash, then you cannot be given a courtesy because there are witnesses (other people involved) and there are damages i.e. you'll "take the ride downtown" (as an arrestee). Based on the testimony of the six civilians, Weismann should have at least been given recorded FSTs. If she passed or failed, then so be it.

It appears that something very very weird happened in this case. It is the elephant in the room and everyone sees it. It's impossible to hide it from the public. Due to all the political exposure in the media, this case obviously isn't going to disappear. It is now impossible to arrest Weisman for DUI because all the BAL evidence is metabolized and there are no recorded FSTs. However, it is possible that a follow-up investigation could result in a warrant for her arrest for fleeing the scene of the first crash, based on the testimony of the six civilians.

This is a very sad career ending case.

sig 18
    Quote Originally Posted by career ender View Post
    I was always told that if you get drunk and get caught driving, then a professional courtesy can be given to you i.e. you'll be given a ride home (no arrest). However, if there is a crash, then you cannot be given a courtesy because there are witnesses (other people involved) and there are damages i.e. you'll "take the ride downtown" (as an arrestee). Based on the testimony of the six civilians, Weismann should have at least been given recorded FSTs. If she passed or failed, then so be it.

It appears that something very very weird happened in this case. It is the elephant in the room and everyone sees it. It's impossible to hide it from the public. Due to all the political exposure in the media, this case obviously isn't going to disappear. It is now impossible to arrest Weisman for DUI because all the BAL evidence is metabolized and there are no recorded FSTs. However, it is possible that a follow-up investigation could result in a warrant for her arrest for fleeing the scene of the first crash, based on the testimony of the six civilians.

This is a very sad career ending case.
    Some of the victims in Davis' car were complaining of neck and back pain. Does that make it a felony to flee the scene of the crash?

Neil Cavuto
    Quote Originally Posted by sig 18 View Post
    Some of the victims in Davis' car were complaining of neck and back pain. Does that make it a felony to flee the scene of the crash?

Either way, she will be fired very soon.

Unreal

Another question

I have listened to the 9-1-1 call and I wondered if the bozo that answered the call is in training? If so why didn't his FTO get involved to get some updated info? Geez that idiot couldn't get info from caller and to make it worse he was as slow as molasses in Canada in January. I don't feel very secure knowing that's the type of call takers we have if my family ever called. If she didn't get off at Fruitville Road she would have been in Brandon before he got any good info.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast