Why worry about ISIS when we have Louis Farrakhan operating in our country - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why worry about any terrorist when police in this country kill more of our innocent, unarmed, law-abiding people than all terrorist combined by an order of magnitude?
    What a shameful false statement; prove it.
    BTW, put it in the global context of murders in the US including those of Black on Black murders, Black on White murders?. Pay particular attention to Black on Black murders inside of correctional institutions and in the schools located in Black neighborhoods.

You can't cherry pick sampling in order to come up with the results you want in flawed research;however, if you want to have an interesting dialog, lets talk about the conversion to Islam of Black inmates in our prisons, and how these sociopaths become instantly radicalized upon their release.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    What a shameful false statement; prove it.
    BTW, put it in the global context of murders in the US including those of Black on Black murders, Black on White murders?. Pay particular attention to Black on Black murders inside of correctional institutions and in the schools located in Black neighborhoods.

You can't cherry pick sampling in order to come up with the results you want in flawed research;however, if you want to have an interesting dialog, lets talk about the conversion to Islam of Black inmates in our prisons, and how these sociopaths become instantly radicalized upon their release.
    You brought race into this buddy not me. And I agree many in the minority community act like savages, that is not what was being reference though.

You can do the research yourself and place it into any context you wish. Police are on average killing 3.1 Americans per day, and while I would also admit many shootings are justified too many are not. And you war on police narrative is extremely false based on actual data and statistics, as police killings are way down, violent crime is way down, but police shootings are not. Maybe we can address the flawed training leading many to be constantly in fear for their life. LE isn't even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs, and the great majority of police deaths are due to their poor driving habits and lifestyle/health choices.

I know it hurts, but facts are facts buddy.

Hell look at what your union boss just came out and said about the unarmed man with his hands up getting shot. I know you will blow it off saying he was a thug and will dig up his record to support this conclusion, we see it happen every time.

The lack of any shred of accountability in the profession generally, is what is leading to these violent actions, but go ahead and keep placing the blame on other people, oh wait isn't that what you just did by refusing to accept responsibility for your side, the same way you accuse the blacks of doing. Hey pot meet kettle. SMDH

Are the black communities in dire straits? Absolutely.

Do police refuse to accept any responsibility for their misdeeds, and send out their union reps to victim bash? Absolutely.

So now you understand the two distinct arguments, and the one which my comments were pertaining to, you can attempt to make a germane reply, and we can have a wonderful and reasonable debate.

Unregistered

Park Hills Austin

Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    You brought race into this buddy not me. And I agree many in the minority community act like savages, that is not what was being reference though.

You can do the research yourself and place it into any context you wish. Police are on average killing 3.1 Americans per day, and while I would also admit many shootings are justified too many are not. And you war on police narrative is extremely false based on actual data and statistics, as police killings are way down, violent crime is way down, but police shootings are not. Maybe we can address the flawed training leading many to be constantly in fear for their life. LE isn't even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs, and the great majority of police deaths are due to their poor driving habits and lifestyle/health choices.

Hell look at what your union boss just came out and said about the unarmed man with his hands up getting shot. I know you will blow it off saying he was a thug and will dig up his record to support this conclusion, we see it happen every time.

The lack of any shred of accountability in the profession generally, is what is leading to these violent actions, but go ahead and keep placing the blame on other people, oh wait isn't that what you just did by refusing to accept responsibility for your side, the same way you accuse the blacks of doing. Hey pot meet kettle. SMDH

Do police refuse to accept any responsibility for their misdeeds, and send out their union reps to victim bash? Absolutely.

So now you understand the two distinct arguments, and the one which my comments were pertaining to, you can attempt to make a germane reply, and we can have a wonderful and reasonable debate.
    With that mental block I sincerely hope you are not in law enforcement and if you are I hope I never have you as a backup.

Unregistered
    With that mental block I sincerely hope you are not in law enforcement and if you are I hope I never have you as a backup.
    But you cannot refute any parts of his statement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post

I thought I smell a Doc Justice Rat.
    The sole owner of the truth and who has God bless you as he sticks it in your a$$.
    You are a piece of human excrement Erik

Unregistered

Angry

I heard that this "Justice" character is opening two new branches in Homestead of A$$hole lives matter and Baker Act lives matter. He will be the president of both.

Unregistered
    I thought I smell a Doc Justice Rat.
    The sole owner of the truth and who has God bless you as he sticks it in your a$$.
    You are a piece of human excrement Erik
    What a loser if you had the balls to actually say that I might care.

Who ever said I was the sole owner of the truth? Is this your way of whining like a little girl with a skinned knee because you cannot use facts or statistics to refute my statements?

You cannot even properly spell my name, which is only a four letter word. Now we better understand your mental deficiency which blocks you from making a reasoned response.

Unregistered
    I heard that this "Justice" character is opening two new branches in Homestead of A$$hole lives matter and Baker Act lives matter. He will be the president of both.
    Please let me know how that "I'm such a spineless *****, I am afraid of my own shadow, but I want everyone to falsely believe I am a hero" club opening goes for you. I am sure you will have lots of good company Mr. Brown Clown. We all know your not just a member, you're also the president. LMAO

Unregistered
    Please let me know how that "I'm such a spineless *****, I am afraid of my own shadow, but I want everyone to falsely believe I am a hero" club opening goes for you. I am sure you will have lots of good company Mr. Brown Clown. We all know your not just a member, you're also the president. LMAO
    Whats the matter Doc Baker Act?
    You got your biatch coming on here defending you? ? ? ?
    LMFHO

Unregistered
    Farrakhan is an anti American racist just like David Duke. Problem is the liberal media uses two different measuring sticks when calling someone a racist. Blacks Lives Matter Movement is comprised of agitators, looters, criminals, communists and anarchists who rather live as parasites off the federal government breeding the next generation of malcontents than putting in an honest day's work. Now as the Dallas Chief of Police nicely put it quite recently, if you are unhappy with the police department we are hiring- strap on a gun and pin a badge and try to make a difference. Of course if you have a criminal record and are partial to ganja and the thug life stay home we do not need you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast