Thank you - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you

Unregistered
    Damn it's a shame we couldn't squeeze in captain KN getting canned.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn it's a shame we couldn't squeeze in captain KN getting canned.
    Or have him work the road ha ha KN would be lost lol , he would not be able to make it to the calls for service in time from his house . He is never in the city working .

Our police deparment sucks ! Before anyone writed back " so leave " , I al working on it , 2 yrs here and gives police officers a bad name .

Unregistered
    Or have him work the road ha ha KN would be lost lol , he would not be able to make it to the calls for service in time from his house . He is never in the city working .

Our police deparment sucks ! Before anyone writed back " so leave " , I al working on it , 2 yrs here and gives police officers a bad name .
    Good- we dont need crybabies like you!

Unregistered
    Watch out for CAPT KN always in a bad mood unstable. He's prolly boiling red unstable in his chair right now reading this. Guy is never in a good mood or praises anyone for a good job. He's just gossips all day all night negatively. Reminds me of a major that just got fired. Morale would shoot through the roof without this guy. Don't let his act demeanor fool you especially you asst chief. But then again asst chief isn't a fool and can't see through the bs.

Unregistered
    Watch out for CAPT KN always in a bad mood unstable. He's prolly boiling red unstable in his chair right now reading this. Guy is never in a good mood or praises anyone for a good job. He's just gossips all day all night negatively. Reminds me of a major that just got fired. Morale would shoot through the roof without this guy. Don't let his act demeanor fool you especially you asst chief. But then again asst chief isn't a fool and can't see through the bs.
    Like we can see though your crybaby BS!!! What happened crybaby did you break a rule and get caught or were you your normal slacker self and got called to account for your do nothing loser stats. Hey news flash- Diapers are on sale at Walgreens- go pick some up for your crybaby ass!! LOSER!

Unregistered
    Like we can see though your crybaby BS!!! What happened crybaby did you break a rule and get caught or were you your normal slacker self and got called to account for your do nothing loser stats. Hey news flash- Diapers are on sale at Walgreens- go pick some up for your crybaby ass!! LOSER!
    Typical KN behavior in the quote above must have struck a nerve. Everything bothers the guy.

Unregistered
    Typical KN behavior in the quote above must have struck a nerve. Everything bothers the guy.
    Ill bet you $10000000000 I am not KN!!! Come on smartass..man up!!! I just know you are a crybaby whiner!!!

Unregistered
    Well you sure do act like him (an ahole). Just like him doing nothing at work productive but be angry and angry trolling the forum. You! like the former majors will be cleared out. Enjoy your stay.

Unregistered
    Ill bet you $10000000000 I am not KN!!! Come on smartass..man up!!! I just know you are a crybaby whiner!!!
    Hmmm it truly does sound similiar to what KN would say . I call BS , 100 percent KN writing !

Unregistered
    Hmmm it truly does sound similiar to what KN would say . I call BS , 100 percent KN writing !
    Its RD for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12