Finally

Thread: Finally

Unregistered

Finally

Finally the city council and the city manager have opened their eyes and realize what a catastrophic mistake they made by hiring Hobley-Burney. In just one year this woman completely decimated our department. We have no training, no swat team and the morale has dropped to an all time low. Her minions that ran to her when she arrived and kissed her ass constantly all revealed their true colors and showed us all who they really are. Diane Hobley-Burney is the most arrogant ass I have ever met. She speaks to and about people like they are shit under her feet. The people she brought in at exorbitant salaries left because of the way she spoke to and treated people. 28 positions down before the city realized there was a problem. The city brought this woman in and raised the salary for her position for one reason, to say they hired the first black female Chief of police. Way to go. You destroyed our department and the lives of several men and women.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally the city council and the city manager have opened their eyes and realize what a catastrophic mistake they made by hiring Hobley-Burney. In just one year this woman completely decimated our department. We have no training, no swat team and the morale has dropped to an all time low. Her minions that ran to her when she arrived and kissed her ass constantly all revealed their true colors and showed us all who they really are. Diane Hobley-Burney is the most arrogant ass I have ever met. She speaks to and about people like they are shit under her feet. The people she brought in at exorbitant salaries left because of the way she spoke to and treated people. 28 positions down before the city realized there was a problem. The city brought this woman in and raised the salary for her position for one reason, to say they hired the first black female Chief of police. Way to go. You destroyed our department and the lives of several men and women.
    Simply put................told you so! You all were warned last year what was going to happen!

Amazingly, still no mention of her son being a convicted felon and criminal. The search warrant executed at her house and her son arrested there while she was there. Or better yet...do a public records request for the internal affairs investigation where he handy man complained she refused to pay him for the work he had done and offered to have sex with him as payment. HE came in and made a "Solicitation of Prostitution" complaint against here. However, the department didn't want the bad publicity and allowed here to rectify the compliant (a violation of law mind you) and the complainant withdrew his complaint. Ask about the $8000 she spent when she was issued a city credit card on "black art" to decorate the district. Ask about how she took the pictures of two fallen officers that were in the hallway to the roll call room and moved them 18 ft into the air where nobody can see them.......strangely, the officers are white. Ask her about the protege' named Bower's who she tried to protect after she (a police officer) came to the range with her gun rusted shut and destroyed. ......... enough?

Unregistered

same old Hobley-Burney

She did the same here. First thing she did was remove the officer memorial from the lobby and move it around the corner where no one from the public ever would go. She is a giant sack of shit. What a poor excuse for a human being

Unregistered
    Question for you all.......How did the A/Chief escape all this? How do you all like him? He was a good man here in Tampa.
    He only mistake was following her.

Unregistered

As usual you have no facts

She didn't protect me stupid ass,,, I paid for the gun and received a LOC dumb ass.. I don't need protection...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She didn't protect me stupid ass,,, I paid for the gun and received a LOC dumb ass.. I don't need protection...
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! You should have been fired. You are totally incompetent and haven't made an arrest in years. Your racist history is well documented. Why didn't you follow here and your Sergeant down there????

Do us all a favor and leave.

Unregistered

Stupid ass

Your stupid ass should leave...you should be fired. Your stupid ass don't deserve to wear a badge. You need to be fired. YOU BRING YOUR COWARD ASS ON THIS SITE AND CAN'T EVEN SIGN YOUR NAME . PEOPLE LIKE YOUR DUMB RACIST ASS GIVE THE PROFESSION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT A BAD NAME. But come in my face with that shit ..I bet you won't..... I'm waiting.. take that sheet off your head so I can know who you are... I work circles around you EVERYDAY.. Learn how to spell. My last name is SPELLED Bowers.
    I will be waiting... don't expect me back on this page.You are a waste of time Coward

Unregistered

Cool It's on now, for sure

She is coming back. Look out.