Largo Police Not Allowed on LEOaffairs

Unregistered

Largo Police Not Allowed on LEOaffairs

I'm curious, have officers at LPD been ordered to stay off LEOaffairs? I see all the post get plenty of views, but very replies. What's the deal? There is plenty to talk about at LPD. Why is everyone so hesitant?

Unregistered
    I'm thinking the same thing... I think the same goes for Pinellas Park..

Unregistered
    The People's Commissar of Political Education has issued a GO regarding blasphemy, complaining, story telling, back-biting and various other displays of political unreliability. This site is not the place to air your grievances or bash your co-workers. Most of the visitors to this site are outsiders, many have nefarious intentions. A few employees are scheduled for re-education camp due to their irresponsible behavior on social media. It is your duty to the citizens, the taxpayers and each other that you convey professionalism and loyalty to everyone you encounter. Bringing discredit to yourself and your comrades is the ultimate failure. Just look at FHP's board.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm thinking the same thing... I think the same goes for Pinellas Park..
    Correct on second department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The People's Commissar of Political Education has issued a GO regarding blasphemy, complaining, story telling, back-biting and various other displays of political unreliability. This site is not the place to air your grievances or bash your co-workers. Most of the visitors to this site are outsiders, many have nefarious intentions. A few employees are scheduled for re-education camp due to their irresponsible behavior on social media. It is your duty to the citizens, the taxpayers and each other that you convey professionalism and loyalty to everyone you encounter. Bringing discredit to yourself and your comrades is the ultimate failure. Just look at FHP's board.
    Comrade, does Premier Undestad prohibit his police officers to participate here and exercise their 1st Amendment rights anonymously? Does Premier be afraid that they may say something critical of the party or regime?