opinions needed

Thread: opinions needed

Unregistered

opinions needed

I came across this product and wanted to get fellow officer's opinions on it...this is not a sales pitch.
    Do you find this product offensive ? any feedback is welcome...preferably constructive.

Thank you.

http://shop.spreadshirt.com/wolfhuntergear/

Unregistered

Cool Bori

I would definitely purchase one of those shirts never seen one with the PuertoRican flag!!

Unregistered
    Opinion is that right now we are focusing on making America great. Your product salutes other nations and police like the American flag .

Unregistered

Please Help Need Info

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Opinion is that right now we are focusing on making America great. Your product salutes other nations and police like the American flag .
    Sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post this but I needed some knowledge and information about who was right and who was wrong.

Recently I came across an aggressive driver. The way I came across was that I was driving on a road and had to take left in a single land road, I was in the correct lane and gave signal, after I turned left in a single lane road, I had to take another left on the very first street, there was a driver behind me for a while way before I took the first left and was following way too closely. When I took the 2nd left he honk for about 3 secs and cursed at me while speeding off trying to pass the next light on the next street (but had to stop cuz the 2nd light turned red and a driver now ahead of him stopped), the honking and cursing made me annoyed and I stopped to the side after completing my turn and honked too (but did not cursed) just to calm my annoyance down, he then took a uturn and drove next to me very aggressively and cursed me so I told him are you blind and didn't saw my signal, this triggered him and he came out of his car and brought his face slightly inside my car on my face and started cursing me, I cursed him too and told him to call 911 if he think I was wrong, for that he started calling me b1tch and took his phone saying he will make my picture and brought it very close to my face (remember I was sitting inside my car the whole time). I removed his phone away from my face and in the process may have touched his phone and he was like mf dont touch my property to which I replied "but you are touching my car and putting your phone on my face inside my car, I now moved my car a little forward so that I could call 911 but he sat in his car and blocked my car cursed and said where you think you running, I cursed him too and told him I'm not running just calling 911 and I dialed 911 and started trying to explain the operator (who was having hard time understanding my accent it seem), once this guy realize I was really calling 911, he sat in his car and drove off and so I told 911 operator that I don't wanna take your time any further because the guy has now left.

I want to know from any officer here whether I was wrong in any way(so that I could improve my self in future) or the guy was wrong (which for now I believe he was because not only he was aggressive driver but following too too closely and making threatening moves and body languages and cursing), and how to avoid something similar in future.

I will appriciate any negative or positive answers and your precious time for responding.

Thankyou so much.