Phillip ball - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phillip ball

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you the same simpleton posting on the other threads? He got fired- that's all he got.
    Actually he got paid off to settle his law suit because the city realized he had a good case and a lot of dirt on the current chief. The commission will vote on 6/14 to approve the settlement which means its a lot of money but knowing this city they will do whatever they can to keep it secret and force him to not discuss the case.

Unregistered
    Actually he got paid off to settle his law suit because the city realized he had a good case and a lot of dirt on the current chief. The commission will vote on 6/14 to approve the settlement which means its a lot of money but knowing this city they will do whatever they can to keep it secret and force him to not discuss the case.
    There is a legal limit for municipal government I think it is $100,000 (which his attorney will get 40%). I heard it was not alot of money so I think old buddy Phil just cut his losses and left. Good Luck Phil!!! You will be missed! Anything over $50,000 requires at commission vote.

Unregistered
    Everyone is a bad ass on LEO Affairs!!!!

Unregistered
    Everyone is a bad ass on LEO Affairs!!!!
    Fo sho.... they are all giants behind the keyboard.

Unregistered

Cool $$$$$

My guess is 2.2 million

Unregistered
    My guess is 2.2 million
    Nope- no way! Remember there are limitations set by statute on municipal government liabilities.
    I would hope he gets that amount but no way would the commission approve that.

Unregistered
    Nope- no way! Remember there are limitations set by statute on municipal government liabilities.
    I would hope he gets that amount but no way would the commission approve that.

Limits do not prevent the city from agreeing to pay more in settlements. Pretty sad when the tax payers of Miramar have to pay to settle one of three discrimination claims against a racist police chief and he does not get fired!

Did the Mayor and City manager forget to look at his past history that is well documented that he has always been a racist and made fraudulent complaints about other blacks being mistreated when he has openly made racist comments for years????? Great example of how affirmative action is terrible here at MPD (aka Opa Locka north)...

Unregistered
    Limits do not prevent the city from agreeing to pay more in settlements. Pretty sad when the tax payers of Miramar have to pay to settle one of three discrimination claims against a racist police chief and he does not get fired!

Did the Mayor and City manager forget to look at his past history that is well documented that he has always been a racist and made fraudulent complaints about other blacks being mistreated when he has openly made racist comments for years????? Great example of how affirmative action is terrible here at MPD (aka Opa Locka north)...
    I hope he gets it too but that is an unrealistic amount for what is alleged (as you can be certain if they settled no one admitted guilt on either side) to have happened and I really doubt that the city commission would approve (as is required by city charter) that amount for something like this.

Unregistered
    To the idiot that thinks Phil got fired. Number one if that were true it would only make his case stronger and add more zeros to his bank account. Using common sense would tell you he would resign and not object to a leave of absence in return for getting a nice bus load of money.

Unregistered
    Makes you wonder what dirt was in the lawsuit that the city chose to settle rather than fight. Must be juicy details in there!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast