Sweetwater Running Man Challenge - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PRIDE

Really?

Team building and a progressive culture is eminent.

Unregistered
    You clowns only got Dolphin Mall because it's in Comissioner Jose "Pepe" Diaz's district whom started his political career in Sweetwater and owed a few favors if not there is no way it would have been given to the most unprofessional police department in Dade County

SWPD

Really

This is a professional polce department. The problem is the politicians who populated this organization with people with issues. This department can evolve but politicians with personal agendas need to butt out. If they want a 100k a year Penson plus insurance for life, qru but let the troops know. A real public servant does not care about benefits. Let's poll all the commissioners and relatives including Pepe And Burgy.

Unregistered

Really?

It's a shame that progressive team building is opposed, prior brass is fighting to come back, in order to create instability. This department cannot rely on a slave reserve police force..if they go to the past practices, you will rely on a slave police force that will continue to hire felons and force good guys to work under a dictatorship.

Unregistered
    Back to the top...

Marcos for Mayor

Really 😳

Keep blinking..

Nit wit

the 1 and only

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a shame that progressive team building is opposed, prior brass is fighting to come back, in order to create instability. This department cannot rely on a slave reserve police force..if they go to the past practices, you will rely on a slave police force that will continue to hire felons and force good guys to work under a dictatorship.
    This is the only truth that has been said about the old and new admin !!!

I live it while I was there for many years until I woke up and saw that there is better out there without the slavery.

I think it should have been done a little smoother but it had to be done. Sweetwater can not continue with the vampires. It has no more blood to give.

For all those years that the FULL-TIME officers made fun of the reserves and part timers... this is your pay-back. You will be one of them soon and there is nothing you or the PBA can do! Tomaaa!

Unregistered
    How is it that every loser and reject in law enforcement ends up in Sweetwater???

Unregistered

Funny

It's funny that even tho those who where employed by swpd wether it had been reserve, part time even full time, when hired by another department still find the time and day to come to our forum or 107 and 2 to talk smack, it's like u just can't let go of swpd, and when u where around u where one cool aid drinking mother ****er it's good that those of you who trash talk the department after you left got hired and left to other departments you are the kind of people we don't need. Funny how people say Sweetwater only has the scum of the earth working for it and so on and so fourth but everytime I look at the news I see a MDPD p.o being 39 for kick backs from tow truck drivers or stealing gas. I see retards from city of miami speeding and getting 39 when they aren't beating on their own people on a traffic stop, and of course Doral doesn't stay far behind. Needless to say every department has its problems so if your not part of Sweetwater stay out of its business it just makes u that much more of a loser to come here and post on our forum, maybe it's that no one likes u in your new department and u feel like a man posting ur comments here? 🤔

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's funny that even tho those who where employed by swpd wether it had been reserve, part time even full time, when hired by another department still find the time and day to come to our forum or 107 and 2 to talk smack, it's like u just can't let go of swpd, and when u where around u where one cool aid drinking mother ****er it's good that those of you who trash talk the department after you left got hired and left to other departments you are the kind of people we don't need. Funny how people say Sweetwater only has the scum of the earth working for it and so on and so fourth but everytime I look at the news I see a MDPD p.o being 39 for kick backs from tow truck drivers or stealing gas. I see retards from city of miami speeding and getting 39 when they aren't beating on their own people on a traffic stop, and of course Doral doesn't stay far behind. Needless to say every department has its problems so if your not part of Sweetwater stay out of its business it just makes u that much more of a loser to come here and post on our forum, maybe it's that no one likes u in your new department and u feel like a man posting ur comments here? 🤔
    Amen brother, Jessie M Jr. needs to stay out of our business! He cast shame on his own department and now is constantly on our forum trying to do the same to ours. I have news for you little boy...all the crap you post on here will not bring your daddy back. Leave us alone!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast