hmmm

Thread: hmmm

Unregistered

hmmm

hmmm sheriff candidate stopped for (alleged dui), wife allowed to come and give ride home somewhere on 80 hmmm

Unregistered
    Yep, another cover up by the under sheriff so that he can keep running off people that don't bend to his every whim. He wants to put his candidate in place so he can continue to control everything.

Unregistered
    deputy pulls up with camera going . camera chip later erased . business as usual . having someone of this character as sheriff is like having hillary as president .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    deputy pulls up with camera going . camera chip later erased . business as usual . having someone of this character as sheriff is like having hillary as president .
    Exactly my point, camera was was erased at the direction of the under sheriff. Hardin will not be running the office, we all know who will and that option is not good at all. The tax payers/voters really need to know what all he has done and why so many people have left. He has GIVEN away equipment, wasted money and much much more at the tax payers expense. Some has gotten out to the public but all the dirty secrets will be revealed sooner or later. We all know where the skeletons are hiding...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly my point, camera was was erased at the direction of the under sheriff. Hardin will not be running the office, we all know who will and that option is not good at all. The tax payers/voters really need to know what all he has done and why so many people have left. He has GIVEN away equipment, wasted money and much much more at the tax payers expense. Some has gotten out to the public but all the dirty secrets will be revealed sooner or later. We all know where the skeletons are hiding...
    Yep, harden is just a pawn that the under sheriff is using to advance his way. I bet he won't let harden even have the big office...