MDPD Officer shot at by angry driver on I95 - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jimmy works out of his home at 32320 SW 119 Ave.

Look at the video and draw your own conclusions.

M A J O R B A K E R A C T ! ! !

Major dufuss. You cant even get his address correct. He only published it here about 10 times. Can you keep any facts straight? Still waiting on the address for the Homestead Patent Office. Lol

What videos are we looking at for the record?

Oh yeah and major libel. Better hope doc doesn't file subpoenas for your IP genius.

Or better yet go to the Homestead forum and read the "Baker Act" thread particularly the last two pages. Seems doc kicked some ass by pulling their internet history and showing they were checking out a party bus with stipper poles on a police computer.

Yeah keep harassing Doc and and his wife too, both federal employees. Sure that's gonna work out really well for you.

Unregistered
    I forgot to place the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQmz2r-_P3s

Unregistered
    Major dufuss. You cant even get his address correct. He only published it here about 10 times. Can you keep any facts straight? Still waiting on the address for the Homestead Patent Office. Lol

What videos are we looking at for the record?

Oh yeah and major libel. Better hope doc doesn't file subpoenas for your IP genius.

Or better yet go to the Homestead forum and read the "Baker Act" thread particularly the last two pages. Seems doc kicked some ass by pulling their internet history and showing they were checking out a party bus with stipper poles on a police computer.

Yeah keep harassing Doc and and his wife too, both federal employees. Sure that's gonna work out really well for you.

Why don't you just get a room with "Doc", you seem to have some romantic attraction to this jerk.
    I actually would welcome some type of Federal Intervention so that he could explain how much of his police pursuits are done while actually being paid by the Federal Government.
    Inquiring minds want to know ? ? ? ?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Why don't you just get a room with "Doc", you seem to have some romantic attraction to this jerk.
    I actually would welcome some type of Federal Intervention so that he could explain how much of his police pursuits are done while actually being paid by the Federal Government.
    Inquiring minds want to know ? ? ? ?

So are you accusing me of theft of government resources here? Cause it sure seems like it.

Also there are a lot better videos then that interview you posted, I don't think they really got my good side in that one.

Me getting stopped from speaking at a Homestead City Council meeting by the Manager then Mayor:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmDGK0xZXM0

Or even better me letting the City of Homestead know that not only did I pull their internet history for the last 16 months, but that their officers are looking at a party bus with stripper poles on a police computer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwr8Ud8wVyc

Or you could check out the evidence that the Homestead Chief of Police committed official misconduct, then later lied under oath to the FDLE agents investigating him:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMpouApGuI

Do you realize how much time you and/or your colleagues spend on this site while on duty and on a police computer, in violation of specific policies against such? How do you think your agency would fell about the comments you make here? Do you think this is comporting yourself in a manner befitting a police officer? Do your comments reflect positively upon your agency?

Remember those who live in glass houses with their colleagues shouldn't throw stones.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Actually doc, this website is banned and unaccessible from work One of the few smart things our department has done.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Actually doc, this website is banned and unaccessible from work One of the few smart things our department has done.
    That is smart. Homestead is not as professional or as smart as MDPD however. They (HPD) are on here all day every day, and I have their records to prove it. They also checked out the part bus with stripper poles. LMAO

They (HPD) also have a policy manual that forbids them from reading anything not related to work while on duty, and that requires then to comport themselves in a manner befitting a police officer at all times.

Me on the other hand, my policy allows me to use social media from work while at work. However, I'm not that dumb. Government employees get in more trouble for what they do online at work than anything else.

That's what the glass houses comment was referring to.

Thanks for the info.

Stay safe and God bless.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789