Unregistered

MDPD Officer shot at by angry driver on I95

She's cute and tough! Good job, girl!

MDPD officer shot at by angered driver on I-95

http://www.wsvn.com/story/31987536/m...driver-on-i-95

Unregistered
    I'm glad she's qru

Unregistered
    Good job for what? Unless we are reading a different article.

She gets shot at (in the air or in her direction, inaccurate fire at best from a guy in a car firing at her while driving away from her), she doesn't get hit, her car doesn't get hit, she immediately parks and runs to conceal herself in the woods. She doesn't pursue, doesn't return fire, nothing?

There are people on this website from MDPD who have been actually shot at, and actually took steps to do something about it and protect themselves and the public. What if her fleeing into the woods got another one of us killed later on trying to take the subject into custody? Her job is to go towards the danger and do her best to take care of it. The article makes it sound like she immediately cowered.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good job for what? Unless we are reading a different article.

She gets shot at (in the air or in her direction, inaccurate fire at best from a guy in a car firing at her while driving away from her), she doesn't get hit, her car doesn't get hit, she immediately parks and runs to conceal herself in the woods. She doesn't pursue, doesn't return fire, nothing?

There are people on this website from MDPD who have been actually shot at, and actually took steps to do something about it and protect themselves and the public. What if her fleeing into the woods got another one of us killed later on trying to take the subject into custody? Her job is to go towards the danger and do her best to take care of it. The article makes it sound like she immediately cowered.
    Since I can't edit the post.

I'm glad she is okay and made it home, but there is definitely room to criticize the actions here and learn what not to do.

Unregistered
    The new MDPD, when shot at, run and hide. What kind of training do they get.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new MDPD, when shot at, run and hide. What kind of training do they get.
    Listen tough guy, I'm pretty sure most people in this department would do the same. Until you have bullets flying at you, you can't comment.

Unregistered
    Shoot at cop = go to jail & get credit time served.

The new MDPD.

Unregistered
    I'm considered old school so.....no comment!!!

Unregistered
    None of us were in her shoes when the subject opened fire in her direction, so let’s not criticize. Rather let us be thankful that today will not be making funeral arrangement for yet another MDPD police officer killed in the line of duty. Human nature is a fickle thing, one never knows how one might respond when bullets are coming one’s way.

Unregistered
    None of us were in her shoes when the subject opened fire in her direction, so let’s not criticize. Rather let us be thankful that today will not be making funeral arrangement for yet another MDPD police officer killed in the line of duty. Human nature is a fickle thing, one never knows how one might respond when bullets are coming one’s way.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast