D.A.V.I.D. Abuse
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

D.A.V.I.D. Abuse

Well it seems that many departments have been settling with Trooper Donna Watts for their officer illegally running her information on D.A.V.I.D.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...ing-blue-line/

I know of a certain HPD officer who illegally ran mine. Someday the idiots will learn you don't do that.

DJ

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Well it seems that many departments have been settling with Trooper Donna Watts for their officer illegally running her information on D.A.V.I.D.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...ing-blue-line/

I know of a certain HPD officer who illegally ran mine. Someday the idiots will learn you don't do that.

DJ
    Let me see if I got this straight.
    You live in the City of Homestead; you own multiple vehicles and you travel, shop and drive around in Homestead.
    So, due to your paranoia and schizophrenia even if your car is illegally parked, any officer that runs your tag is doing it improperly? Is this like the time that there was a HPD Marked Unit two blocks from your house and you started to yell harassment?
    You need to stop listening to those little voices in the back of your head Jimmy and get some professional help; they are not really out to get you. You are an insignificant annoyance, not unlike a yapping Chiwawa with a Great Dane complex.
    BTW, how do you have time to do your work, whatever that is, when you spend all of your time in this and other web pages looking for Troll Fodder to post here?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me see if I got this straight.
    You live in the City of Homestead; you own multiple vehicles and you travel, shop and drive around in Homestead.
    So, due to your paranoia and schizophrenia even if your car is illegally parked, any officer that runs your tag is doing it improperly? Is this like the time that there was a HPD Marked Unit two blocks from your house and you started to yell harassment?
    You need to stop listening to those little voices in the back of your head Jimmy and get some professional help; they are not really out to get you. You are an insignificant annoyance, not unlike a yapping Chiwawa with a Great Dane complex.
    BTW, how do you have time to do your work, whatever that is, when you spend all of your time in this and other web pages looking for Troll Fodder to post here?

Wow where to begin? I'll address your points in order.

No I do not live in the city of Homestead thank God. I live in the Redlands.

I have one vehicle.

How do you figure my car was ever illegally parked in Homestead? You are trying a little too hard to grasp at straws little grasshopper, but you get an A for effort, even though you get an F on execution.

I'm pretty sure the day that Murguido decided to filed a false stalking injunction against me while also committing perjury, he didn't also see me illegally parked. You do realize that everything you do on DAVID is logged and monitored, and is easily retrievable with a simple records request correct?

You actually sound about as dumb as J. Buchanan who tried to assert that most times you see a police car speeding they are responding to a call. This even though Murguido was heading home and outside of his jurisdiction. I'll never figure out why HPD hires liars and criminals who got shit-canned from other departments.

You know you really should read your SOP manual, as it requires you to follow all traffic laws, and if you have to ignore them you should have your lights on. However, I pulled the records for every time I saw Murguido breaking the law, and he was never responding to a scene.

As to your assertion of an officer parking two blocks from my house, I am not aware of that ever happening. I think you are referring to the time one of your officers drove around my block and slowed to almost a stop in front of me, that was different. There were other witnesses who saw this as well, it wasn't some delusion as you like to think. Also I pulled the records from that day as well, and the false narrative that there was some crime going on in my neighborhood that some here tried to assert, is just that a false narrative. I'm also an active member fo crime watch, and would have been alerted to anything happening in the neighborhood.

Glad I'm insignificant enough to have your Chief try to go to every agency in South Florida with jurisdiction trying to have me arrested for exercising my First Amendment rights. If he thinks I committed felonies in his presence in his jurisdiction why doesn't he arrest me?

Chief I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating the Monel liability on the city. I really hope the rumors that you transferred over assets to your wife are just rumors as I'm sure you know that fraudulent conveyance is illegal.

It's funny I was going to ask you the same question, how do you guys actually work when most of the time you are online on your govt computer including this site?

How am I looking for troll fodder, the link posted was a story I wrote and published. It is amazing that every story I write now gets 50,000-100,000 reads in a couple of days.

So my real question is who is the next HPD officer who wants me to make them famous?

Sincerely,

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Funny.

All I hear is a Chiwawa yapping trying to act like a big dog.

Here Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy; here boy. . . . . . . . .

Unregistered
    Funny.

All I hear is a Chiwawa yapping trying to act like a big dog.

Here Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy; here boy. . . . . . . . .
    He repeatedly calls you out on your BS and that's the best you can comeback with? You can't even properly spell a three syllable word. You are a shame to our profession, just sit down and shut up. Maybe he will go away.

Unregistered
    He repeatedly calls you out on your BS and that's the best you can comeback with? You can't even properly spell a three syllable word. You are a shame to our profession, just sit down and shut up. Maybe he will go away.

Thank you for your concerns about my intellectual capacity and my perceived inability to construct a sentence; I am flattered.
    Sadly you assume a lot and your assertions are incorrect as are your suggestions.
    I will be here until Hell freezes over and will expose this charlatan for the Baker Act that he is; you see, I am a Police officer in a police blog and I belong here.

Unregistered
    " I think you are referring to the time one of your officers drove around my block and slowed to almost a stop in front of me, that was different"
    Police are not allowed to drive around your block and stop in front of your house ? I taught Dade county streets are public not private.

Unregistered
    "Also I pulled the records from that day as well, and the false narrative that there was some crime going on in my neighborhood that some here tried to assert, is just that a false narrative. I'm also an active member fo crime watch, and would have been alerted to anything happening in the neighborhood"

Chief Jimmy has his own crime fighting group now; don't that beat all !!!
    "I would have been alerted to anything happening in the neighborhood" and would have called the NSA to re-task a drone to to aerial surveillance over my house; those Homestead guys are really out to get me ! ! ! !

Thank you for your concerns about my intellectual capacity and my perceived inability to construct a sentence; I am flattered.
    Sadly you assume a lot and your assertions are incorrect as are your suggestions.
    I will be here until Hell freezes over and will expose this charlatan for the Baker Act that he is; you see, I am a Police officer in a police blog and I belong here.

I love that you bravely nominated yourself to be the internet police because you "belong here", and then failed spectacularly. I hope you are better at real police work, but I highly doubt it.

Just curious how does it feel to be so completely ineffectual? Now that I called your bluff to have me banned and I'm still here, you must be so torn on the inside. Your intellectual capacity is just shining light on us all, please keep it coming. LMAO

Doesn't it jut eat you up, that you are too impotent to do anything? Doesn't it just eat you up that regardless of your self opinion, that you are a weak and pathetic little person who can do nothing to stop me from posting?

You talk about people assuming too much, you may want to look in the mirror little grasshopper.

On another note, I did happily see that you were capable of commandeering a dictionary/thesaurus to help you with the big words. However, you still use them improperly, out of context, and contrary to their plain and customary usage.

You know this was a holiday weekend, you should think of stepping away from the computer every now and then for a little bit. You know stop and smell the roses.

Maybe you could call your mom and thank her for giving birth to such a worthless cretin. Yeah on second thought if I was your mom, I would have disowned you as well. Way to go Mom!!!

Doc Justice

" I think you are referring to the time one of your officers drove around my block and slowed to almost a stop in front of me, that was different"
    Police are not allowed to drive around your block and stop in front of your house ? I taught Dade county streets are public not private.
    You "taught"? What school did you attend may I ask, so I can make sure my kids never attend there?

Yes the streets are public and anyone can drive wherever they want. I never said it was a crime. I said it appeared to be intimidation. It was your side that made up some BS about criminal activity happening in my neighborhood, which as expected turned out to be false.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast