D.A.V.I.D. Abuse - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Also I pulled the records from that day as well, and the false narrative that there was some crime going on in my neighborhood that some here tried to assert, is just that a false narrative. I'm also an active member fo crime watch, and would have been alerted to anything happening in the neighborhood"

Chief Jimmy has his own crime fighting group now; don't that beat all !!!
    "I would have been alerted to anything happening in the neighborhood" and would have called the NSA to re-task a drone to to aerial surveillance over my house; those Homestead guys are really out to get me ! ! ! !
    Yes the crime fighting group is called crime watch, it is actually attended by several officers who I am friends with. You might not realize this, but there are many officers in my neighborhood who are really decent people, and don't commit perjury or retlaite against the First Amendment like Rolle, Aquino, Murguido and Gomez do.

Yes my neighborhood watches out for itself because when we get hit, you guys might show up several days later. However, if it's one of your own, then you guys brings out the entire force, block off a 20 block area and bring in the heli. Yeah you guys make us feel so protected with the service you provide.

We actually catch the criminals, no thanks to any help from you. You should try it sometime.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Yes the crime fighting group is called crime watch, it is actually attended by several officers who I am friends with. You might not realize this, but there are many officers in my neighborhood who are really decent people, and don't commit perjury or retlaite against the First Amendment like Rolle, Aquino, Murguido and Gomez do.

Yes my neighborhood watches out for itself because when we get hit, you guys might show up several days later. However, if it's one of your own, then you guys brings out the entire force, block off a 20 block area and bring in the heli. Yeah you guys make us feel so protected with the service you provide.

We actually catch the criminals, no thanks to any help from you. You should try it sometime.

Oh Jimmy. Jimmy, Jimmy; pray tell, how many criminals have you apprehended?

Unregistered

Question Mr Justice

Well it seems that many departments have been settling with Trooper Donna Watts for their officer illegally running her information on D.A.V.I.D.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...ing-blue-line/

I know of a certain HPD officer who illegally ran mine. Someday the idiots will learn you don't do that.

DJ

Just a question out of curiosity and taking into consideration you may not be able to provide an answer due to lacking knowledge about the topic but What happened that made it illegal for yours?

(No hidden agenda, No Shade, just a simple question).

Just a question out of curiosity and taking into consideration you may not be able to provide an answer due to lacking knowledge about the topic but What happened that made it illegal for yours?

(No hidden agenda, No Shade, just a simple question).
    Happy to answer legitimate questions from polite people.

When Murguido ran me on DAVID, he was at the South Dade Courthouse on 2/28/2013 filing a false stalking injunction where he also committed perjury. I have the recording of our conversation and his sworn false statement of that conversation to prove it. As well as the DAVID records of the time and date he ran me.

Also Murguido has never pulled me over, arrested me or given me a ticket, nor has any Homestead officer. With the exception of Murgudio falsely imprisoning/detaining me outside of his jurisdiction without RS or PC after I walked away from him when our conversation was over on 10/29/2012, but he never ran me on DAVID then.

This is contrary to someone above arguing I was illegally parked, forgetting that the records tell me his reasoning. Yeah he doesn't run me when detaining me for an hour and a half, but he ran me four months later the same day he files his false injunction because I was illegally parked. Not buying that., hope you didn't either. I'm sure Mr. Speed trap is running around writing parking tickets.

While I was detained for over an hour and a half with a total of 12 officers from three agencies responding, he never decided to tell the story this way until four months later when he found out I was coming after him with a complaint.

I'm guessing he ran me on DAVID to get my address for his false stalking injunction. There was no legitimate law enforcement purpose for pulling my DAVID history that day four months after an incident where we talked, MDPD responded and specifically said I committed no crime. And as the records show Murguido was acting off-duty as a private citizen when running my info. Yet once Murguido was made aware I was trying to file a complaint against him, suddenly four months later he is fearing for his life, and filed both criminal complaints and injunctions.

Murguido skipped court three times having all three of his injunctions against me dismissed, as well as skipping three depositions.

Also in his 2/28/2013 injunction he said that I had contacted IA and that they advised him to file against me. I originally called IA and left a message with Det. Aquino on 1/24/2013, then again on 2/13/2013 because they were not returning my phone call. I have their internal emails proving this time line.

However, not until 3/19/2013 did Det. Aquino finally return my call, and was dumb enough to later send me a certified letter documenting he did not call me until 3/19/2013. See a problem with this timeline?

Where I'm curious is how did Murguido know I had contacted IA a month before IA returned my phone call? I never left any info on Det. Aquino's voice mail other than my contact and that I wanted to come in to make a formal complaint. I did not state the date, time, or officers involved. At that point I didn't even know Murguido's name.

However, Murguido recently admitted under oath in his interrogatory that it was Aquino who told him this. I have to imagine when Aquino told him this originally, he did not think Murguido was dumb enough to swear to this under oath, and then again confirm it, throwing both of them under the bus for conspiracy.

When I finally got to meet with the Chief and IA head Det. Aquino they refused to allow me to file a complaint against Murguido for his false criminal complaints and injunctions stating he was acting off-duty acting as a private citizen. I also have an internal email after this meeting from Aquino to other officers including the Chief claiming that Murguido did not arrest me, but that he filed a complaint as a citizen, and MDPD arrested me.

However, as soon as I sued Murguido as an individual not a cop for defamation, the city began defending him and paying his legal fees. I filed request for the documents relating to the city defending him and the city is illegally withholding the records claiming attorney-client privilege causing me to file yet another law suit.

So far 5 suits have filed and one has already settled. In total I anticipate at least 11 lawsuits will be filed, including at least another 3-5 this year.

Then people wonder why I say it was a conspiracy (i.e. two or more people agreeing to commit crimes, which I have record of them admitting to under oath no less). When I met with the Chief and Det. Aquino on 2/7/2014 Det. Aquino tried to assert that it was me who told Murguido this, when Murguido and me hadn't talked since 10/29/2012. Aquino also very telling changed the topic every time I brought this set of facts up, which I have on recording proving as well as proving the falsified IA report he wrote.

Sorry for the long explanation, I wanted to detail why it was illegal and not just recite the elements and statutes. So again I am saying that Murguido's running of my info on DAVID was illegal and in violation of policy because he did not have a legitimate and lawful reason to do such. He did this as a private citizen in retaliation to save his own hide. This violates the Driver Privacy Protection Act 18 USC 2721.

Further, nothing in Homestead's SOP Standard No. 82 "DAVID System Usage/Memorandum of Understanding", allows for the access of my private information by Murguido acting as a private citizen in his vendetta against me to knowingly file false charges against me, but actually proscribes against such.

Stay safe and God bless

Doc Justice.

Unregistered
    There has always been a policy to have sufficient officers when dealing with a violent Baker Act to prevent injury to the patient. Those officers were there to keep you safe.

BTW, I am still waiting to hear about your latest criminal apprehension, it must have been very exiting ! ! !

There has always been a policy to have sufficient officers when dealing with a violent Baker Act to prevent injury to the patient. Those officers were there to keep you safe.

BTW, I am still waiting to hear about your latest criminal apprehension, it must have been very exiting ! ! !
    Who's a violent Baker Act?

So you're claiming Blanco and Arzuaga were protecting me by shitting on at least my 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendment rights?

BTW still waiting to hear about all the rapes, murders, and home invasions you prevented from happening.

Unregistered
    Who's a violent Baker Act?

So you're claiming Blanco and Arzuaga were protecting me by shitting on at least my 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendment rights?

BTW still waiting to hear about all the rapes, murders, and home invasions you prevented from happening.
    Sometimes you must be "controlled" in order to prevent YOU from hurting yourself.
    I am surprised that with all of your knowledge of law enforcement and the numerous apprehensions that you have personally made that you ask about the " rapes, murders, and home invasions " that I have "prevented". I can't trample all over peoples rights, I have to wait until they commit the crime and then arrest them.
    Did I catch a glimpse of you on TV? Were you in Orlando?

Unregistered
    Sometimes you must be "controlled" in order to prevent YOU from hurting yourself.
    I am surprised that with all of your knowledge of law enforcement and the numerous apprehensions that you have personally made that you ask about the " rapes, murders, and home invasions " that I have "prevented". I can't trample all over peoples rights, I have to wait until they commit the crime and then arrest them.
    Did I catch a glimpse of you on TV? Were you in Orlando?
    So you have now admitted that you cannot prevent crime, but can only show up later to write the report, and/or apprehend the suspect.

I'm glad that you claim you respect Constitutional rights, wish more of you colleagues did as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12