Major JS goes to extreme to get ofc fired , but breaks the rules himself - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Major JS is still an AHOLE DBAG .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Major JS is still an AHOLE DBAG .
    What are you "A Third Grader"? Maybe I am giving you too much credit! Give it up and go back to Kindercare!

Unregistered
    What are you "A Third Grader"? Maybe I am giving you too much credit! Give it up and go back to Kindercare!
    Hmm maybe JS is reading this ? Feelings hurt ? Ha ha ha

Unregistered
    Hmm maybe JS is reading this ? Feelings hurt ? Ha ha ha
    Nope not JS- just someone that is tired of your little crybaby crap! I thought you had to be an adult to work at MPD and carry a gun but you and the other crybabies are proof that you don't. You are a truly sad individual! Like I said pack up your drink box and your pampers and go back to Kindercare. Your mommy is waiting!!

Unregistered
    Nope not JS- just someone that is tired of your little crybaby crap! I thought you had to be an adult to work at MPD and carry a gun but you and the other crybabies are proof that you don't. You are a truly sad individual! Like I said pack up your drink box and your pampers and go back to Kindercare. Your mommy is waiting!!
    Ok, I will, right after I blow a load in mommy's mouth again so she can kiss you and you get a good taste!

Unregistered
    Ok, I will, right after I blow a load in mommy's mouth again so she can kiss you and you get a good taste!
    GOOD ONE ! Blow it in JS's mouth instead .

Unregistered
    You are a truly pathetic little man!!! Ill be you are great role model for your children!!! LOSER!

Unregistered
    You are a truly pathetic little man!!! Ill be you are great role model for your children!!! LOSER!

Unregistered
    You are a disgusting individual!!! I'm with the other poster- you must be a FINE example for your children with that nasty language. Do you actually claim to be an adult? You sound like a grade schooler with that talk!!

Unregistered
    I cant believe I depend on you as my back up. Ill bet your wife is proud of the way you talk and Im sure your mom is too. Its obvious that religion is not a big part of your sad life. I wonder if you talk like this around your wife (if you even have one) or your kids. Didnt your parents ever teach you respect not only for others but for yourself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast