Officer John Edward Frank

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Officer John Edward Frank

Well the Mayor started this month's meeting early, so as to keep me and others from speaking.

However, the kind Officer Frank volunteered a story for us. Thanks again for making a good story by trying to squash my First Amendment rights to photograph.

The irony that I write for Photography is Not a Crime, and was wearing the shirt should not be lost on anyone.

So without further ado, here you go:

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...ography-crime/

Unregistered

Warning

My dearest Eric.
    As the days have turned into weeks, the weeks into months, etc. you have developed a pattern of behavior that quite simply has become boring.
    You had a run-in with a Homestead officers a couple of years back and in your ire to show them “How dare you mess with me” have taken on MDPD, FWC, and Monroe County SO to name a few.
    I am not going to examine the obvious mental health issues represented in your behavior, but you want to remind you that these pages were meant for COPS, NOT Cop-Haters, Cop Groupies, Pseudo Intellectuals WITH ELEVATED EGOS, Caped/Uncapped Crusaders, Self Proclaimed Journalists, and other assorted individual with personality disorders.
    You were warned once already by Chip on the MDPD page. Gus Abella was BANNED from for doing the same thing you are doing now.
    Any further postings from you will result in a formal complaint and a request to have you banned.
    This is NOT a 1st amendment protected site and you have been allowed to post here as a courtesy, not because you have any right to.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My dearest Eric.
    As the days have turned into weeks, the weeks into months, etc. you have developed a pattern of behavior that quite simply has become boring.
    You had a run-in with a Homestead officers a couple of years back and in your ire to show them “How dare you mess with me” have taken on MDPD, FWC, and Monroe County SO to name a few.
    I am not going to examine the obvious mental health issues represented in your behavior, but you want to remind you that these pages were meant for COPS, NOT Cop-Haters, Cop Groupies, Pseudo Intellectuals WITH ELEVATED EGOS, Caped/Uncapped Crusaders, Self Proclaimed Journalists, and other assorted individual with personality disorders.
    You were warned once already by Chip on the MDPD page. Gus Abella was BANNED from for doing the same thing you are doing now.
    Any further postings from you will result in a formal complaint and a request to have you banned.
    This is NOT a 1st amendment protected site and you have been allowed to post here as a courtesy, not because you have any right to.
    As the number of constitutional rights violations continue to grow, the interest in your corrupt department does as well.

Please don't threaten me, if you have the balls just do it file your complaint and make your request, if not shut up. You sound like a little girl with a skinned knee asking mommy to protect her from the boogey man.

I would just like to point out to you, that you are brain dead, just in case you have realized that yet. What I am doing versus what Abella did are night and day different.

Please approach me and tell me I cannot take your picture at next months meeting. See how well that turns out for you. I'm sure Frank is loving his new found fame.

You are right this is not a First Amended protected site, did you have to go through the academy three times to figure that one out Sherlock?

What is also true is the ISPs of people posting are not as protected as you would like to think they are. Its amazing how many ignoramuses post from city computers on here.

Well I got to meet Officer Frank at power games tonight. Seems like he could be a decent person and family man. I'm almost sad I had to write the story about him, but like I said it was nothing personal, just business. When someone who writes for PINAC, and is wearing a PINAC shirt it is not the smartest thing for a cop to challenge them photographing.

Really though the blame should be on the Mayor for once again violating the First Amendment rights of the citizens, as well as violating the sunshine law. It was because of this I had no story until Frank.

Since I know you little tattle tales will instantly run your mouth all over town, please as a courtesy advise Frank he may want to take down or change the privacy settings on his facebook page.

I don't want his family being brought into this, as I am not a monster as some here are. Generally it is not smart for LEOs to have pictures of their family all over social media, just saying.

Doc Justice

ps. By the way I noticed I haven't been banned yet. As expected another hollow threat from someone with a hollow soul.