Oust the LTS - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Oust the LTS

Unregistered

Lex Luther

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So here is the latest reasons the Lts needs to get out of the Union.
    So is appears Brian wrote hairball up for some type of bogus charge and called him all kinds of names then ran to his newest daddy carlitio to rat him out. Brian initiates a big written reprimand which has led to a demotion. I think Brian needs a demotion for NEVER stepping up and doing your own job. We also noticed you absent from Kevin's retirement the other night. That's OK you won't get anyone at yours either you selfish one way scared little man!

It is too late for any change. We gave them the raises they wanted, Carlito wanted, Janice wanted, and Frank wanted. The only change we are going to get is the guys that tried to stick it to the LT'S. You guys are on the clock.

Unregistered

Tic toc

Well here we go. Lil hairball is on the line. For what you ask? Just being his slimy little self.

Unregistered

Fortune teller

The hairball is a stand up Corporal. This is just another example of the snake and snowball getting their retribution for the contract fight. When are we finally going to do what is right.

Unregistered

Da Cheefsky

Well, we shall see what's up with cheesy chief. I say he doesn't have the stones to reassign hairball. He'll either back off, or hairball will crawl in on his hands and knees and beg for mercy. After that he'll have to save face with the guys by saying he went in and told Carlito how it really is around here.

Unregistered

More!

Brian and Jim but especially Brian have just been absolute asses as of the new contract. Brian has deemed himself an administrator and turned his back on the FOP and the lodge. These two need to stop harassing officers that file grievances and start helping. Or leave the union.

Unregistered

And You?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brian and Jim but especially Brian have just been absolute asses as of the new contract. Brian has deemed himself an administrator and turned his back on the FOP and the lodge. These two need to stop harassing officers that file grievances and start helping. Or leave the union.
    Are you one of the many rats that go to his office on the low down and rat out fellow cops. Prolly...... we all know what dem two be all about. I'm so glad our great lodge 81 took care of our vice president. And it's rumored that little ray ray was told he has no options for appeal. But, it seems that he's been targeted above and beyond most here due to his exercising his union protected rights. Therefore, the FOP should file a law suit regarding same. Remember that the chief punished everyone by taking away promisedoff duty. He love to retaliate.

Unregistered

You so right

Ya carlitio loves himself and loves a good retaliation. He has his two henchmen to keep up the harassment. Did you see the last set of emails on the contract, carlitio sent a copy to just his boyz, but not everyone, then suckolotmcduchebag had to resend to all of us. Speaking of emails, way to go big Brian master IT man. What Johnnys email wasn't clear enough you had to jump on the wagon and put an explanation out about his explanation? Dumbazz.
    Oh and the best was from Manny the manipulator king of the cars and all things flesh color. Love the condescending car memo about the overheating thing you putz. What did Brian and the chief teach you how to be antagonistic and rude? You know what, your wrong! I put water in my Charger and it DID magically fix the problem of over heating, it also gave me mystical powers of insight. I see the future now. Your future looks like your eating cheese, "fromunda". Hey Manny, how many accidents have you had? Carfull don't throw stones. By the way FHP says hi.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456