PBA is having card signed in a attempt to be our union

Unregistered

PBA is having card signed in a attempt to be our union

We gave the teamsters a chance and got nothing. If it had not been for the reporter we still be driving the junk . Time for a change log onto their site and sign the card. They need 30 percent to get a election to take us over . Time to let them fight for us.

Unregistered

Iupa

Going back to PBA would be the worst mistake. The very key legislators who put us in this position are the ones who PBA supported from the beginning. They told us to vote for people as IF they asked them questions about how they stand with corrections. They also sucked at representation for discipline. I'm for joining International Union of Police. We would be fools to keep making the same exact mistakes over and over.

Unregistered
    Thank god....where is my card!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Time for the Teamsters to go imo. We got nothing any year under them that every other state employee didn't get.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Signed and Sent

Received the "sign and return" slip from PBA. I am retiring soon but truly hope PBA returns as our representative. Nothing will change or improve with our current representation... NOTHING HAS and NOTHING WILL. These last five years of my career should have been a retirement booster but because of the lack of raises, they have not. I am not sticking around to wait and see if things get better.

Unregistered
    Before the Teamsters we got nothing from PBA. BTW, there is a thread set up for you dumb Azz Union nuts. Please do not use any other threads. Go post your dumb shit where it belongs.

Unregistered
    I called them today and asked for a pack of 20 cards so I can get my office to sign them. Signing them just means you support the election for a voice in the change of our collective bargaining unit. Someone from each office call and get a pack of cards sent, we need change.

Unregistered
    Again, you Union dumb azzes need to go to the thread provided by this site. Over 80 percent of the workers are not Union members. We are not dumb enough to waste our money. So, go to your link. You are wasting our time here.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Seeing that you all appear to be having a election we would like to be able to leave these union post on the main board. We can not allow the takeover of the board as previously done . I will be moving all union post to the sub board on the top of the page tonight. If you all want ONE union post on this mail board please advise and we can try it as long as it is not a take over again. Stay safe.