Pompano - Page 2
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano

Unregistered

Deputies don't have that much contact with RN

I agree with the poster who said this is a Sargeant. Deputies don't have that much contact with RN. From what I hear all the hate it's because he likes things done well and he follows everything by the book. Unlike some few moronic Sgts. RN is a good Capt. Stop the hate! Must be based on some other bias, not on his job performance. Educated, strict, fair and example. Go ahead, throw the initials!

Has a Sgt. ever lost the stripes?

Fed ups

Pompano

It was explained to me from day one mo matter what you do the city will always be a toilet. What I never realized that the command is a toilet also. Wayne Rudy and the rest of the crew are turds in that toilet

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with the poster who said this is a Sargeant. Deputies don't have that much contact with RN. From what I hear all the hate it's because he likes things done well and he follows everything by the book. Unlike some few moronic Sgts. RN is a good Capt. Stop the hate! Must be based on some other bias, not on his job performance. Educated, strict, fair and example. Go ahead, throw the initials!

Has a Sgt. ever lost the stripes?
    Rudy are you serious you have a personal file filled with civil rights violations, IA Complaints, lawsuits, psych referrals, and medication adjustment etc. The only reason you got promoted is because you sued your way up the ranks. You are not educated or fair and have been caught red handed lying under oath. Your garbage Rudy and it will catch up to you especially what you go to Coastal Rica for its not a secret.

Unregistered
    Rudy are you serious you have a personal file filled with civil rights violations, IA Complaints, lawsuits, psych referrals, and medication adjustment etc. The only reason you got promoted is because you sued your way up the ranks. You are not educated or fair and have been caught red handed lying under oath. Your garbage Rudy and it will catch up to you especially what you go to Coastal Rica for its not a secret.
    Don't forget the DR also! Rudy is quiet because he has heitman doing his dirty work. Wanna know how Rudy really is? Ask the 8 guys from the lakes that he made miserable

Unregistered

Look inside you morons

First and foremost, all the hate oozes from the fact that he is not the color that you would like him to be. If I had it might way with all the discrimination that there is within the ranks, I would remove some stripes.

Some people can't stand certain groups. They discredit and discriminate even their own mother if she was not the right color or spoke, wrote a certain way. Even with the best effort of the Sheriff, the decease is within the blood, the ranks. You ain't write if you ain't that or this group.

Those guys in Lakes were and still are assh0les. Discrimination is rampant still here.

Unregistered
    First and foremost, all the hate oozes from the fact that he is not the color that you would like him to be. If I had it might way with all the discrimination that there is within the ranks, I would remove some stripes.

Some people can't stand certain groups. They discredit and discriminate even their own mother if she was not the right color or spoke, wrote a certain way. Even with the best effort of the Sheriff, the decease is within the blood, the ranks. You ain't write if you ain't that or this group.

Those guys in Lakes were and still are assh0les. Discrimination is rampant still here.
    "Ain't write." Classic.
    So why do we hate heitmann too? He's pure Arian so by your logic, we should love him. Well, we don't.
    I'm judging them by the content of their character. You should try it.

Unregistered

See Rudy this is how you operate when you can't argue that facts because they are against you, you hide behind the color of your skin. The Command Staff might have placated you and promoted you because they didn't want to spend two years litigating your frivolous racist law suits and wasting tax payers money but that doesn't mean you deserved any of your promotions and didn't sue your way up the ranks. Your a sad, pathetic, little tyrant who has no life or family that will even so much as speak to you. You moved from Brickell where you portrayed yourself as some type A list personality partying with movie and rap stars to Palm Aire where you sit every night alone drinking. Your a loser Rudy and in the next year when your forced to leave and you don't have that uniform and rank to hide behind I have a strange feelings all of your skeletons will come charging out of your closet. Your young friends in Costa Rica and DR might be paying a visit to the states sooner then you think.

Unregistered
    Rudy educated lol. He got his degrees online. Does that idiot still make up his own case numbers RN17-07-1234? I shit you not when He was in lakes this idiot would kick back reports with a memo and his own Rudy case number. He was such an idiot. I feel sorry for pompano.

Unregistered

Those guys in lakes were the only assholes to standup to your sorry ass and had you booted out. Those are the guys that called your sorry ass out for the true clown that you are. And what did you do like a true coward filed a discrimination lawsuit on all of them. That's how u got promoted you POS.

Unregistered

Well. It's obvious who wrote this post. With all the grammar errors and misspellings it has to be Rudy. All that's missing is some of the big words used out of context. Oh yeah. You should look around and see who's close by before you bad mouth the sheriff and a few Majors that aren't the "right color" to you. Karma baby. Always gets you in the end.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast