Cabrera - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cabrera

Unregistered
    WOW!!
    Al Crespo is what they are putting as a reference... A convicted felon who is obsess with people that he hates.
    Facts
    The current Mayor is not Luis Cabrera's Grandfather or Godfather but i guess it makes good rumors.
    The city of Miami police historically have been a bunch of disgruntled employees that love to make unfounded rumors against who ever is in charge (please go to LEO affairs MIAMI POLICE and see for yourself.
    Fired Chief. Exposito said the Deputy., walked all over a crime scene and disturbed evidence.... If thats the case why didn't he ever wrote it up ? as that crime scene is contaminated why ? it never happened.

Its sad when some people hide behind the key board to ruins peoples life.

Take Care and Stay safe out there

J C

Unregistered
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e71857527.html

This article speaks for itself.

Exposito is a fat disgruntled employee.

Unregistered

Barney Fife

http://original.thecrespogramreport....HAS_A_FIT.html

Yes, this Clown Cabrera drove his vehicle right into a homicide scene because he wanted to strut around and show off his stars.
    He ran over a bunch of bullet casings and several of them has to be dug out of his tire treads.

It's my understanding that although it was written up by the Chief, Cabreras Grandfather who is also the Mayor made that paperwork disappear just like he made the Chiefs memo demoting Cabrera back to lieutenant disappear.

This guy Cabrera is the "Barney Fife" of the Miami Police Department. He'll be around as long as his grandpa is there to protect him and let him okay cop.

Unregistered

Louie the Clown

I was there on the scene when the Idiot Cabrera drove ON the crime scene. I can't believe his grandpa has let him play cop for so long. The guy really is the joke of the department.

Unregistered

Crazy Louie

I think all Chief Esposito was doing is advising how he rated Cabrera as an employee. Cabrera was and still is an incompetent, immature clown.
    Anyone that knows Cabrera would agree. I imagine even Canrera would agree.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WOW!!
    Al Crespo is what they are putting as a reference... A convicted felon who is obsess with people that he hates.
    Facts
    The current Mayor is not Luis Cabrera's Grandfather or Godfather but i guess it makes good rumors.
    The city of Miami police historically have been a bunch of disgruntled employees that love to make unfounded rumors against who ever is in charge (please go to LEO affairs MIAMI POLICE and see for yourself.
    Fired Chief. Exposito said the Deputy., walked all over a crime scene and disturbed evidence.... If thats the case why didn't he ever wrote it up ? as that crime scene is contaminated why ? it never happened.

Its sad when some people hide behind the key board to ruins peoples life.

Take Care and Stay safe out there

J C
    Finally, someone with a with a little comment sense. I work for MPD, sad to say. I've known Cabrera for many years. No, were are not friend. Not by a long shot. You got people here, that are adults in age but mentally still infants. Their not happy unless they can bash another like cowards and not leave their true names. Cabrera, is an ok guy. When you have people, under minding you, at every turn, cause that's the norm for this place. It's not easy. He'll be a ok chief. He has the education, experience and training. Not really great in people skills. Then again what chief really is, with the rank-n-file.

Unregistered

Wacko

http://original.thecrespogramreport...._SCHEMING.html

Does this guy Cabrera have some baggage or what?

Just check his personnel file. It seems that once his Grandpa got elected to mayor, Cabrera was promoted from a mediocre lieutenant to the Deputy Chief. Skipping all those ranks in between did not do this guy any good. In fact most of his time as Deputy Chief was spent assigned to his Grandpas office as 2 chiefs that he served under banned him from the PD. it's all Public Record.check it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12