Television News Coverage - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This is just disgusting. Why can't this dirtbag just pay for it since he clearly can't get it on his own, and has to plant cameras in girls bedrooms/dorms? If this was my daughter he and I would have a very BIG problem on our hands.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is just disgusting. Why can't this dirtbag just pay for it since he clearly can't get it on his own, and has to plant cameras in girls bedrooms/dorms? If this was my daughter he and I would have a very BIG problem on our hands.
    Interestingly,,, This is the problem with the Florida Department of Corrections!!! It is more interested in its Computer Statistics, Travel etc. than protecting children (sons and daughters) from its "Sex Offenders under its Supervision. Florida government is more interested in putting a 'Palm Tree' alone a highway than putting a 'Probation Officer' on the Streets.

Unregistered
    Dude, they currently have a dirt bag Probation Officer in South Florida accused of raping one of his convicts. So, what is your point?

Unregistered
    Dude, they currently have a dirt bag Probation Officer in South Florida accused of raping one of his convicts. So, what is your point?
    Dude, they are "Offenders, Probationers, maybe even Clients" but not 'convicts' unless your a closet Sec. JJ CO. Take your g.e.d and post on the "Orange is the New Black" Forum.

Unregistered
    Hey Newbie, my caseload is full of convicts. Mine are all prison release cases. Maybe you need to work on the GED. And for your info, that sick Probation Officer in South Florida is alleged to have raped a prison release case. That is a convict. Stupid newbies. Go check on your worthless check cases. Or maybe you are one of those lazy court Officer who does nothing all day.

Unregistered
    But dude, they currently have a hundred CO's fired and arrested just this year for felonies. So quit pumping the neighbors dog, Cletus and clean your double wide, you toothless, fat, out of shape, out of date, VHS watching, 8 track listening reject out of Deliverance!

Unregistered
    Hey Newbie, my caseload is full of convicts. Mine are all prison release cases. Maybe you need to work on the GED. And for your info, that sick Probation Officer in South Florida is alleged to have raped a prison release case. That is a convict. Stupid newbies. Go check on your worthless check cases. Or maybe you are one of those lazy court Officer who does nothing all day.
    "all prison release cases"......So I guess that makes you a FDC azz wipe "Parole Officer". Owing your job and loaf of bread to the "Boss Man". Maybe your a "Trustee" that they made into a "Parole Officer" pending passing the Academy. That is if anyone explained the difference to you yet? See, in Florida they have you double dipping the shit and you don't even know who your working for.

Unregistered
    And you wonder why Probation is the laughing stock of the state. Just look above. And we are educated? The convict guards are smarter.

Unregistered
    And you wonder why Probation is the laughing stock of the state. Just look above. And we are educated? The convict guards are smarter.
    Are you laughing at just the Probation Officers or are you including the Parole Officers also? Probation Officers can not supervise release under the authority of the

FLORIDA COMMISSION ON OFFENDER REVIEW

SERVING THE CITIZENS OF FLORIDA SINCE 1941.

Unregistered
    I think everyone is laughing at all of FDC. Corrections Officers getting arrested for beating inmates. And Probation Officers getting arrested for raping their cases. What a mess.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast