Television News Coverage - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Bottom line is as followed. You knew the job sucked when you hired on. You stayed for all of the years without a raise. The only person to blame is you. Look in the mirror and see who is to blame.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    To the recent post author who said he/she spoke to the new agency about permission to speak - if you let me know what agency, I am happy to speak to their press office about our story ahead of time to answer any questions or concerns they may have.
    -Noah
    npransky@wtsp.com

Unregistered
    How about looking at the salary difference between State and Federal. Sebring just lost a long time employee to the Feds. She was a CC officer but basically ran the office yet finally had to jump ship because .... No raises, No future, No Pay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahPransky View Post
    To the recent post author who said he/she spoke to the new agency about permission to speak - if you let me know what agency, I am happy to speak to their press office about our story ahead of time to answer any questions or concerns they may have.
    -Noah
    npransky@wtsp.com
    Noah, you will get more information if you would keep identity a secret. In such sensetive topics that's very important.
    DOC on both sides makes sure public wouldn't know what we are dealing with. We cannot speak up due to retaliation from immediate supervisors and top suits.
    It's awful but that's the reality.
    If anonymous communication to gather information about either side is something you looking for, let me know.

For brothers and sisters who would want speak up anonymously use at least basic protection like temporary email https://securemail.hidemyass.com

Unregistered

This

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Noah, you will get more information if you would keep identity a secret. In such sensetive topics that's very important.
    DOC on both sides makes sure public wouldn't know what we are dealing with. We cannot speak up due to retaliation from immediate supervisors and top suits.
    It's awful but that's the reality.
    If anonymous communication to gather information about either side is something you looking for, let me know.

For brothers and sisters who would want speak up anonymously use at least basic protection like temporary email https://securemail.hidemyass.com
    They would make your life miserable if you speak openly. You would become target #1...

Unregistered
    They would make your life miserable if you speak openly. You would become target #1...
    Exactly the reason why I'm saying that anonymity is the only way to gather reliable information.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Thanks all - would love to see that letter if anyone has it.

And as we've continued to do through this whole series, we will continue to keep the dozens of officers' identities secret who have reached out to us confidentially: www.tinyurl.com/FlaProbation

Unregistered
    Half of the people in my office have part time jobs. A couple officers in my office deliver pizza's in their off time. Disgraceful! But dirty **** scott cares about Florida's families. What a POS!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahPransky View Post
    Thanks all - would love to see that letter if anyone has it.

And as we've continued to do through this whole series, we will continue to keep the dozens of officers' identities secret who have reached out to us confidentially: www.tinyurl.com/FlaProbation
    link doesn't work

Unregistered
    Bottom line is as followed. You knew the job sucked when you hired on. You stayed for all of the years without a raise. The only person to blame is you. Look in the mirror and see who is to blame.
    Thanks for your input, Mrs. Jones!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast