A lesson from the Bible

Unregistered

A lesson from the Bible

Satan and his ministers disguise themselves as an angel or preacher of light

"For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.*And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. *It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve” (2 Corinthians 11:13-15).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

"For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.*And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. *It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve” (2 Corinthians 11:13-15).
    Did you get that message Erick?
    We know who and what you really are !

Unregistered

Con't

Proverbs 14:7
    Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.

Psalm 36:3
    The words of his mouth are trouble and deceit;
    he has ceased to act wisely and do good.

Romans 16:18
    For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

Unregistered

Con't

Proverbs 14:7
    Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.

Psalm 36:3
    The words of his mouth are trouble and deceit;
    he has ceased to act wisely and do good.

Romans 16:18
    For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.[/QUOTE]

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Did you get that message Erick?
    We know who and what you really are !
    Who's Erick?

If you are referring to me my name doesn't have a k, and that wasn't me. Good message, but I would have quoted Acts 16:37 or Ephesians 6:12

Unregistered

He lies and deceives

"For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.*And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. *It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve” (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

Ephesians 4:28

“Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.”

Unregistered

Satan and his deceitful workers

Proverbs 6:16-19

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Who's Erick?

If you are referring to me my name doesn't have a k, and that wasn't me. Good message, but I would have quoted Acts 16:37 or Ephesians 6:12
    Hey JERKOFF, everything on here is not about you, you narcissist *******.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Hey JERKOFF, everything on here is not about you, you narcissist *******.
    Then who's Erick?

Unregistered
    The guys from FWC apparently know who.