Pasco Jail Closes - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your right stupid criminals are in abundance. Judging by the multitude in Pasco, it would seem the place to commit crimes, nearly unhindered by Law Enforcement. As far as stress goes, it's only what you bring in with you. Now, go schlep another call Road Crusader. $1300 by weekly, don't care.
    I hear the next bulletin board in big print will say CRIMINALS AVOID PASCO and underneath in small print says because theres too much competition

Unregistered
    “The nice thing about those cameras in the jail is that it really wasn't much of a defense," Nocco said. "You clearly see this inmate was in handcuffs, and she just took a big swing at her."

Hey Nocco, why don't you issue the inmates at the jail body cameras too? This way you can hem the rest of your deputies up, simultaneously hand out another juicy contract to your vendor friends. The only mistake in that situation was they were on camera, and the corporal in question knew this. As far as striking an inmate while restrained, I don't agree with that either. But Nocco, you don't spend 12 hours a day, multiple days a week(Due to the fact were short staffed) "Thank you by the way." Dealing with these zhit bag's mouths alone, is enough to make you want to take a flame thrower to them. Your quick to condemn others. Why don't you spend a couple of twelve hour days in various pods, without your entourage and no rank on your collar. He does not care about the road deputies, the jail less. We Fight As One.

Unregistered
    I wonder what would happen if someone points out some felony behavior that was known and nothing was done about.And what if he or some of the cadre knew? And did nothing? Think theyd be so cavalier then and heads would roll?

Unregistered
    I wonder what would happen if someone points out some felony behavior that was known and nothing was done about.And what if he or some of the cadre knew? And did nothing? Think theyd be so cavalier then and heads would roll?
    Not with Pasco! It is said... Mussolini took care of those he surrounded himself with quite well. "All hail Nocc-Hole!"

Unregistered
    OMG. I'm so scared that you know so much. I'm shaking all over...... wait.... wait.... it was just gas..... never mind.

Unregistered
    OMG. I'm so scared that you know so much. I'm shaking all over...... wait.... wait.... it was just gas..... never mind.
    Obvious youre quite full hot air and sheit but I know this really pains you but it dont matter squat whether youre afraid or not LMAO.

Unregistered
    So, 24 hit the floor next week and supposedly another thirty or so will be in this up and coming academy. Nice gesture, but a little late. Question is, what are you going to do to stop the continuing exodus? The leadership is still diarrhea. Thank God the PAT was not so difficult that the high volume of fat bodies and wimps in the jail past. The overtime board has been looking like a bunch of Smurfs took a dump on it, it's so blue. The administration has been handing out POR's and CIR's like candy, because the vast majority of deputies don't want it to come in for overtime. Then there's Bravo100/200, the brainchild of the redundant IPS team. IPS team LMFAO!, bodies that should be in pods and on 12 hour shifts, like everyone else.(FOR GOOD!) The can still carry their fancy shmancy tactical gear, the inmates laugh, as do the rest of us. These are just some of the reasons why guys and gals are leaving for greener pastures.

Unregistered
    So, 24 hit the floor next week and supposedly another thirty or so will be in this up and coming academy. Nice gesture, but a little late. Question is, what are you going to do to stop the continuing exodus? The leadership is still diarrhea. Thank God the PAT was not so difficult that the high volume of fat bodies and wimps in the jail past. The overtime board has been looking like a bunch of Smurfs took a dump on it, it's so blue. The administration has been handing out POR's and CIR's like candy, because the vast majority of deputies don't want it to come in for overtime. Then there's Bravo100/200, the brainchild of the redundant IPS team. IPS team LMFAO!, bodies that should be in pods and on 12 hour shifts, like everyone else.(FOR GOOD!) The can still carry their fancy shmancy tactical gear, the inmates laugh, as do the rest of us. These are just some of the reasons why guys and gals are leaving for greener pastures.
    The leadership will always be crap, the pool of candidates are incubated in a Port-O-Let. Your better off searching elsewhere, while staying below the radar. They are vindictive, they will put paperwork on you so your less attractive to other agencies, that's the Pasco way.

Unregistered
    “The nice thing about those cameras in the jail is that it really wasn't much of a defense," Nocco said. "You clearly see this inmate was in handcuffs, and she just took a big swing at her."

Hey Nocco, why don't you issue the inmates at the jail body cameras too? This way you can hem the rest of your deputies up, simultaneously hand out another juicy contract to your vendor friends. The only mistake in that situation was they were on camera, and the corporal in question knew this. As far as striking an inmate while restrained, I don't agree with that either. But Nocco, you don't spend 12 hours a day, multiple days a week(Due to the fact were short staffed) "Thank you by the way." Dealing with these zhit bag's mouths alone, is enough to make you want to take a flame thrower to them. Your quick to condemn others. Why don't you spend a couple of twelve hour days in various pods, without your entourage and no rank on your collar. He does not care about the road deputies, the jail less. We Fight As One.
    And might I point out that the corporal you are speaking of is known to do whatever ahe can for her fellow deputies /supervisors. She is not known or ever has been known as a war monger. She got a raw deal, you can see her wrapped up with the inmate walking her out to a bunch of inmates standing at her door. Talk about officer safety issue. From what I hear she was good enough to finish the shift, and got thrown to the media. Election year, YEAH SHERIFF ARRESTS ANOTHER OF HIS OWN. The jail is neing forced into giving up days off, not seeing their families ans not getting time to deconpress from the stresses of work. Who next to be thrown to the media wolves in pursuit of winning another election and making inmates lives easier, ao jail is jo big deal. What's next TV's in every cell?

Unregistered
    More appropriately....he does not care about the staff. The inmates however, are business for his vendor friends. He put two female's in charge(The Major & Operations Captain) whom have no concept of leadership, nor the competency levels to run the jail. The vast majority of Sergeants there are equally as worthless. Hopefully the PAT can trim some of the fat.
    I don't agree with this about the Major, at least she worked her way through the ranks... not act like a cat in heat and sleep her way there, nice ethics Capt. Good luck trying to lecture ANYONE on Conduct unbecoming an officer - with your past. Now you just got to get rid of all the people wuo have been there long enough to remember.
    The major has been heard saying that the power has been taken from her when she tried to help with OT, people leaving, just about any decision. She has a good past history without questionable behavior.
    Lets admit it -- we fight as one ia a slogan for Nocco (the politician ) and his vendors and cronies. Screw eveyone else, as long as they don't vote him out

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast