Pasco Jail Closes - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The price of being politically correct and he wont dare fire one
    Although both of them are a couple of snakes and neither would hesitate to fire anyone they feel is not part of their team, firing them is kinda harsh. Offer both deputy positions, if not, take a walk. One promoted because she's in bed with the PBA, and the other was a sympathy promotion.

Unregistered
    The last 2 years, we have been loosing deputies in the jail. We are now down one entire shift and the inmates know it.
    I think his name is Harrington (he's been seen, once or twice) along with Nocco, could give a crap! Question, what are you doing with all that money, that's not being paid to those deputies? Your loosing more deputies, because being forced to work so much overtime and threatened constantly, to sign up the second you walk in the door is doing wonders for moral and keeping what few are left to look elsewhere! Inmates are getting more violent and you think by giving a tazer, makes the numbers even, guess again! Oh, and while we are so short, let's cut all the electric to housing units and update
    them! That went well, when Bravo inmates decided not go to their cells, didn't it! The place is a time bomb and command staff could care less! You saw this happening and did nothing, now you run an academy, that might get us 10-15 people in 4-6 months! I hear the street deputies are short just as bad! A sheriff needs his deputies support and election is coming, why support someone who could care less! We fight none!
    The overtime problem was totally avoidable, and the current administration made the conscious decision to do nothing about it. There are very few certified people applying for detention with Pasco, what does that tell you? They hired not more then 3 to 5 certified individuals last year, yet no sponsored academies were started until the staffing levels were at or near critical. Resignations, retirements, transfers and their favorite...firings! and nothing was done to replenish the numbers. Housing deputies are the infantry of detention. Keep up the good work. We Fight Alone.

Unregistered
    Dont worry stay calm. Im sure ILP is right on top of everything.

Unregistered
    Dont worry stay calm. Im sure ILP is right on top of everything.
    If it were not for the indigenous population, they were would be ass'd out.

Unregistered
    If it were not for the indigenous population, they were would be ass'd out.
    You write like your from the jail, but I get it.

Unregistered
    You write like your from the jail, but I get it.
    You told that stupid cage kicking, pod slug. 😆

Unregistered
    You told that stupid cage kicking, pod slug. 😆
    And youre better huh? Wearing a stupid suit humping calls running around directed by idiots wishing you made a difference. LMAO

Unregistered
    And youre better huh? Wearing a stupid suit humping calls running around directed by idiots wishing you made a difference. LMAO
    Judging by the content in multiple threads, there is much discontent on the road, it would seem your not fighting as one. However you do keep the jail filled, even if the vast majority is for panhandling, trespassing and other petty crimes. I appreciate the business, now go schlep another call and try not to get stressed out.

Unregistered
    Judging by the content in multiple threads, there is much discontent on the road, it would seem your not fighting as one. However you do keep the jail filled, even if the vast majority is for panhandling, trespassing and other petty crimes. I appreciate the business, now go schlep another call and try not to get stressed out.
    I must compliment you on your graciousness however you might consider there are so many criminals in Pasco and pretty much stupid criminals falling over themselves it makes apprehensions sort of like shooting fish in a barrel.

Just a thought.

From what Ive been reading the stress levels amongst those not equipped to do the road gig and stuck there is very high.

Let alone the legend in the mind syndrome.

Unregistered
    I must compliment you on your graciousness however you might consider there are so many criminals in Pasco and pretty much stupid criminals falling over themselves it makes apprehensions sort of like shooting fish in a barrel.

Just a thought.

From what Ive been reading the stress levels amongst those not equipped to do the road gig and stuck there is very high.

Let alone the legend in the mind syndrome.
    Your right stupid criminals are in abundance. Judging by the multitude in Pasco, it would seem the place to commit crimes, nearly unhindered by Law Enforcement. As far as stress goes, it's only what you bring in with you. Now, go schlep another call Road Crusader. $1300 by weekly, don't care.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast