Next AC? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Next AC?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tweedledee and Tweedledum your choice of which is which!!
    Miramar P.D. is f**ked!

Top it off and bring back Gwendolyn.

Good GOD!!
    So you will be resigning this week? If it's going to be so bad you should resign today! Come on big shot put your pen where your mouth is. RESIGN!!!

Unregistered
    By far the most stupid comment I have ever read on this board! Remember what they say about Karma! Hey whats the matter couldn't you spell experience so you had to abbreviate. MORON!
    Thanks, Moron does not need caps dushbag! LMAO

Unregistered
    Thanks, Moron does not need caps dushbag! LMAO
    My god man are you stupid!! What grade are you in? Its douchebag!!!!!! He capitalized MORON as way of stressing how big of a moron you are. The more you post the more ignorant you show that you are. Just stop while you are ahead! I agree with the other guy, they lowered their standards when they hired you. I cannot imagine what your police reports look like!

Unregistered
    N.O.B.L.E.= NATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF BLACK LAW ENFORCEMENT EXECUTIVES

GWEN WAS BIG INTO THIS, Maybe she should have paid more attention to her daughter and less with NOBLE and banging her boyfriend at Miami P. D. Then shooting at him. Maybe her daughter would still be alive!

God help the future of your Police Department WILLIAMS AND BURGESS REALLY!?!?!?

Unregistered
    My god man are you stupid!! What grade are you in? Its douchebag!!!!!! He capitalized MORON as way of stressing how big of a moron you are. The more you post the more ignorant you show that you are. Just stop while you are ahead! I agree with the other guy, they lowered their standards when they hired you. I cannot imagine what your police reports look like!
    I am the new A/Chief dem not teach uz how to spill in NMB. You seem to have more practice with ball sack in yo mouf.

Unregistered
    I am the new A/Chief dem not teach uz how to spill in NMB. You seem to have more practice with ball sack in yo mouf.
    Ball sack in mouth is fine as long as you use the "Feather Lick" technique.

Unregistered

Adam Learner Finest PO.

Why would Miramar go outside for an assistant chief when they already had Adam Learner who is the finest police officer ever to walk the face of this planet?

Unregistered
    Its amazing to me how most of you can't put the pieces together. DW did not pick the new asst. chief, the city manager did. DW is just going with the flow while he looks for another chiefs job. RB was too dumb to realize the game plan. DW knows. The city manager is bringing in her old cronies from Miami Dade - or should I say "flings." Just ask Willie Johnson - if you can find him at work.

Unregistered
    Its amazing to me how most of you can't put the pieces together. DW did not pick the new asst. chief, the city manager did. DW is just going with the flow while he looks for another chiefs job. RB was too dumb to realize the game plan. DW knows. The city manager is bringing in her old cronies from Miami Dade - or should I say "flings." Just ask Willie Johnson - if you can find him at work.
    Thats funny - Willie at work, now theres an idea. He sure as hell attends very few staff meetings. It pays to be connected.

Unregistered
    Thats funny - Willie at work, now theres an idea. He sure as hell attends very few staff meetings. It pays to be connected.
    In Miami Dade that crew falsified their attendance records - if you look at his I bet you will find the same pattern.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast