Miller Time - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Miller Time

Unregistered
    I hope they did good in competition, because they sure as hell can't track to save their lives.

Unregistered
    It's sad that the agency keeps those dogs when we can't use them. If you need a track, call the state prison. Those guys love to work and their dogs can find a trail.

Unregistered
    I hate that this happened to him, I really liked working with him. He was by far one of the harder working K-9 handlers, but he ****ed up and should be gone. I hope this episode brings to light the special treatment the K-9 unit has been getting. There is no justifiable reason to have the entire K-9 unit being allowed to stay in a hotel, paid for by the S.O., in a county that is next to ours. Did they all get their own rooms? We all know this was done because the K-9 LT has the Chiefs ear and they get whatever they want.

Unregistered
    I'm pretty sure there was enough evidence for pc, since there was an arrest. Everyone knows that cops do their very best when investigating other cops. I am willing to bet that OCSO did their very best with this investigation. It sucks that he made these decisions, but this will not be undone. I will be willing to bet that this arrest will end with a resignation or termination. As it should. We all need to be held to the highest standard. I consider this man my friend, but if the he did what he was arrested for there is no other choice than to let him go. It is the only option available.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope they did good in competition, because they sure as hell can't track to save their lives.
    At least someone said it. I can't even remember the last time K-9 tracked a person successfully

Unregistered
    At least someone said it. I can't even remember the last time K-9 tracked a person successfully
    It's hard to track when you're on a 61 card at the office or in training 24 days out of the month.

Unregistered
    Wasn't this thread originally about a Sgt who is in deep kim cheese for dui?

Unregistered
    It started off that way, but it was vague, so people filled in the blanks with the arrest of one of our K-9 handlers. It's the nature of the beast. I think your post is a feeble attempt to turn the attention away from the K-9 incident. This is just my opinion, but it should be taken lightly since I haven't posted my name. I think this topic strikes a nerve because of the perceived special treatment that the K-9 unit gets. All I will say is has anyone else ever been put up in a hotel while attending training in an adjacent county. This forum allows people to vent, so go ahead and vent your frustrations. I truly believe if people were to go to those in charge and express their concerns they would either be blown off or retribution would be sought for failing to show undying devotion. There are numerous issues in this agency, but I don't see them being addressed. That would require someone in power to admit that mistakes have been made. Once again, this is just my opinion and should be taken for what it is. I haven't posted my name for fear of retribution, so my opinion should have little to no value. Thanks for reading my rant I feel much much better.

Unregistered
    It started off that way, but it was vague, so people filled in the blanks with the arrest of one of our K-9 handlers. It's the nature of the beast. I think your post is a feeble attempt to turn the attention away from the K-9 incident. This is just my opinion, but it should be taken lightly since I haven't posted my name. I think this topic strikes a nerve because of the perceived special treatment that the K-9 unit gets. All I will say is has anyone else ever been put up in a hotel while attending training in an adjacent county. This forum allows people to vent, so go ahead and vent your frustrations. I truly believe if people were to go to those in charge and express their concerns they would either be blown off or retribution would be sought for failing to show undying devotion. There are numerous issues in this agency, but I don't see them being addressed. That would require someone in power to admit that mistakes have been made. Once again, this is just my opinion and should be taken for what it is. I haven't posted my name for fear of retribution, so my opinion should have little to no value. Thanks for reading my rant I feel much much better.
    Get a drink, get laid or take a dump. You will feel even better. Or maybe call AJ and you can have all of the above.

Unregistered
    I say it is about time Sgt. Zoolander and the rest of the K-9 unit be dispersed and sent back to the road. They are more concerned about getting trophies then getting bad guys. If that hurts any ones feelings go ask the chief if he knows any pharmacists that can recommend a good cream for your mangina

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast