Conditional offer and review board?

Unregistered

Conditional offer and review board?

I applied for a non certified postilion and received a conditional offer. I've done poly, background, med, and psy. I was told that my packet has to go in front of a review board. How long does this process take? Does anyone know when these boards meet? I'm tempted to call but I don't want to sound inpatient and bother people, or worse yet hurt my chances by overreaching. Any suggestions on my next move or should I just sit on my hands and wait this out?

Unregistered

update

Yes, I'm replying to my own thread. I've noticed that my questions have been getting a lot of views but no answers, so I figured I'd post an update. I emailed the HR department about a week after I had everything turned in and completed just to check in and double check things. They told me that yes they have everything they need and it's at the executive level for review. They did also point out again that it is a lengthily process and to be patient. So, now all I'm doing is sitting on my hands waiting on a phone call. I look forward to hearing from them because I've heard a lot of good things about working there.

P.S. If anyone has anymore information on when the administrative boards meet or the general time frame of these things please let me know. I don't plan on contacting HR anymore so any information would be helpful.

Unregistered

P.s.s

I'd just like to add that the process of Polygraphing, Background, Medical, and Psychological testing were really easy and well done by a highly professional staff. So, if you are stressing about any part of the process you don't need to worry. I know I was nervous about the Poly, not that I had any skeletons, but because I hadn't ever done one before. Fear of the unknown kinda thing. The Officer that conducted the test was super understanding and professional. She made the whole process a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

Unregistered
    So how long did it end up taking?