Contract

Thread: Contract

Unregistered

Contract

Can anyone tell me...just how many YEARS are we and our union prepared to wait patiently for a contract before we turn to Plan B? Is there even a Plan B?

Or do we just keep letting ourselves get screwed YEAR after YEAR after YEAR without a raise?!?!?!?!?

My butt hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone tell me...just how many YEARS are we and our union prepared to wait patiently for a contract before we turn to Plan B? Is there even a Plan B?

Or do we just keep letting ourselves get screwed YEAR after YEAR after YEAR without a raise?!?!?!?!?

My butt hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Staff.. more Vaseline Please!

Unregistered
    Joe, get off your a$$ and do something already!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Every day that passes without a contract, we all lose and the city wins. The city is in no rush to sign a contract and apparently we are in no rush either. We are playing right into the city's hands.

Unregistered
    From the bottom of my heart Id like to thank you cowardly cops for sitting on your asses and doing nothing as I've cut your benefits, frozen your pay and robbed your pension. And in case you haven't heard, I'm about to have Butchie Garcia do another actuarial study, so don't expect a new contract anytime soon.

Love,
    Mayor V

Unregistered
    From the bottom of my heart Id like to thank you cowardly cops for sitting on your asses and doing nothing as I've cut your benefits, frozen your pay and robbed your pension. And in case you haven't heard, I'm about to have Butchie Garcia do another actuarial study, so don't expect a new contract anytime soon.

Love,
    Mayor V
    So says the Active, Over-spoken, Computer Rambo.

Unregistered
    Says the inactive, silent, submissive *****.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know our strategy? Do we have one?

Unregistered
    Does anyone know our strategy? Do we have one?
    Yes, to keep Imbeciles like you in the dark.

Especially the Monday morning keyboard tough guys that never participate in anything nor show up to a meeting. Just sit with your fat significant other and criticize the world, because you are the all seeing and all knowing...behind the keyboard of course. If you don't know what's going on by now then you're either the village idiot or no longer an employee with this city. Either way F OFF!!!

Unregistered
    In other words, we have no strategy.