Is Willie Jones thinking rationally??????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredret

Is Willie Jones thinking rationally??????

Well, Willie has stated publicly that he plans on running negative adds on Sheriff Israel through the month of Febuary. Ok, it's political season and that's the way the cookie crumbles. But, with only a few thousand dollars to spend, does Willie realize that this will be a futile attempt to get much needed name recognition. I guess Willie's school of thought is, any publicity, good or bad is better than none at all. With the sheriff's current campaign funds hovering around the 1 million mark, Willie better be prepared to get run over like a steam roller. Unfortunately Willie has a 30 year police record. For some that may be impressive, but when throwing your hat into the political arena it can be a devastating experience, and an embarrassing one at that. Good luck Willie, better put your mouth piece in along with some other important protective gear. I see a first round knockout coming.

Unregistered
    Willie is silly.

Unregistered
    If Jones stands up for our deputy Israel turned his back on, if Jones acts like a cop and lets us be cops again and not Democrat freebie distributors, if Jones stops Disney promotions, if Jones does no LIE to my face...he has my vote

Unregistered
    If you think pandering to minorities is bad now...Willie would be 100 times worse.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think pandering to minorities is bad now...Willie would be 100 times worse.
    Give that man a cigar!!!

I am not 100% happy with all the decisions made by this command staff, but if you think electing Willy as Sheriff will make it better you are crazy. This place would absolutely be 1000 times worse with Willy and his friends calling the shots.

Let us work with what we have and stand together and support each other. At the end of the day the only ones we can rely on is each other.

Unregistered
    If Jones stands up for our deputy Israel turned his back on, if Jones acts like a cop and lets us be cops again and not Democrat freebie distributors, if Jones stops Disney promotions, if Jones does no LIE to my face...he has my vote
    What Disney promotions. The first ones made when he became Sheriff? Ok...but you have to admit Lt. and Sgt he went right down the currents lists!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredret View Post
    Well, Willie has stated publicly that he plans on running negative adds on Sheriff Israel through the month of Febuary. Ok, it's political season and that's the way the cookie crumbles. But, with only a few thousand dollars to spend, does Willie realize that this will be a futile attempt to get much needed name recognition. I guess Willie's school of thought is, any publicity, good or bad is better than none at all. With the sheriff's current campaign funds hovering around the 1 million mark, Willie better be prepared to get run over like a steam roller. Unfortunately Willie has a 30 year police record. For some that may be impressive, but when throwing your hat into the political arena it can be a devastating experience, and an embarrassing one at that. Good luck Willie, better put your mouth piece in along with some other important protective gear. I see a first round knockout coming.
    If you haven't noticed by now Willie only puts out true facts on Israel.

Unregistered
    Some Uncle Remus look-a-like?

Unregistered
    What Disney promotions. The first ones made when he became Sheriff? Ok...but you have to admit Lt. and Sgt he went right down the currents lists!
    Can someone verify that?

Unregistered

Gay vote

Todd Micheals has joined willies camp. He is bringing the gay vote to him. Remember, Todd was a sgt. In pompano in charge of the janitors and cleaning crew with willie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast