Trooper Jeremy Balzan, a total inept, glory seeking, ASSHOLE ! Bad DUI on OCSO deputy
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Trooper Jeremy Balzan, a total inept, glory seeking, ASSHOLE ! Bad DUI on OCSO deputy

Trooper Jeremy Balzan, (Edited to comply with Terms of Use) !

http://m.wftv.com/news/news/local/da...st-case/npkPq/

Bet you GHQ is glad and proud this (Edited to comply with Terms of Use) got them that DUI stat. Keep believing the rookies are the salvation and we need to get rid of the old timers.
    How embarrassing to our agency. Glad I sat out that detail.
    Maybe they need to invite Hagler back to the Academy to teach discretion and humility. They need to teach these rookies to treat people the way you would want to be treated yourself, it should never be about getting a stat. Quote.

Amen to that !

WTF did this rookie moron do this in the first place ?
    I've been a trooper for 22 years , and stopped several cops, and one of our own over the years, who had a bit to much to drink, and NEVER thought of arresting them. It's called "PROFESSIONAL COURTESY" !

I have let them call for a ride, got them a taxi, and even taken them home, but I wouldn't dream of doing this ??? What a punk, to do this to a fellow LEO, especially when he wasn't even border line ?

My deepest apologies to OCSO and Deputy Joey Busque,
    and a (Edited to Comply With Terms of Use)
    Last edited by Mod 100; 01-04-2016 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Comply with Terms of Use

Unregistered
    Are you an example of a "22 year" trooper; posting unprofessional garbage? You can make a point without sounding like an imbecile.

Unregistered
    I do agree that the academy needs someone like Hagler to teach the humility referenced in the initial post. This attempt to pump recruits up to compensate for the lack of pay is a reason for the poor reputation the patrol has gotten over the last 20 years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trooper Jeremy Balzan, a total inept, glory seeking, asshole !

http://m.wftv.com/news/news/local/da...st-case/npkPq/

Bet you GHQ is glad and proud this d.m.f. got them that DUI stat. Keep believing the rookies are the salvation and we need to get rid of the old timers.
    How embarrassing to our agency. Glad I sat out that detail.
    Maybe they need to invite Hagler back to the Academy to teach discretion and humility. They need to teach these rookies to treat people the way you would want to be treated yourself, it should never be about getting a stat. Quote.

Amen to that !

WTF did this rookie moron do this in the first place ?
    I've been a trooper for 22 years , and stopped several cops, and one of our own over the years, who had a bit to much to drink, and NEVER thought of arresting them. It's called "PROFESSIONAL COURTESY" !

I have let them call for a ride, got them a taxi, and even taken them home, but I wouldn't dream of doing this ??? What a punk, to do this to a fellow LEO, especially when he wasn't even border line ?

My deepest apologies to OCSO and Deputy Joey Busque,
    and a big "YOUR A COMPLETE ASSHOLE " TO TROOPER JEREMY BALZAN !!!! We don't need idiots like you in FHP, your a moron.

I sincerely hope your getting your ass beat one night on I-4 , and a OCSO car drives right by you, cause you deserve it you rookie POS ! Thanks for starting a war with OCSO, you friggin flamer, If I find your car, I'll be sure to put dog excrement under the door handles, then you'll know how much you STINK !
    Totally agree, trooper Balzan will never live this down ! I feel real sorry for the OCSO deputy, I too have taken care of LEO's who had a bit too much, I would never lock one up like he did, what a jerk !!!!

Unregistered
    Maybe he is desperate to finish probation.

Unregistered
    This arrest is the result of the unspoken quota. You are only looking for a stat to keep your supervisor off your back not the quality of the arrest. Regardless of LEO or just Joe Blow Citizen bad arrest. Now ruin the person for life with a criminal record.

Unregistered
    This arrest is the result of the unspoken quota. You are only looking for a stat to keep your supervisor off your back not the quality of the arrest. Regardless of LEO or just Joe Blow Citizen bad arrest. Now ruin the person for life with a criminal record.
    OMG... I knew one of you Quota Tards would show up! Go put your tinfoil hat back on quota boy and hide before the quota monster gets you.

Unregistered
    OMG... I knew one of you Quota Tards would show up! Go put your tinfoil hat back on quota boy and hide before the quota monster gets you.
    You would not be offended if it were not true. Why dont you wake up and stop drinking the FHP kool aid.

Unregistered
    This is sick. What a dumb ass rookie mistake. If u aren't confident in DUI then call one who is before affecting someone's life / career. This is nothing but an unconfident rookie. Karma is a ***** son and it's coming for u.

Unregistered
    You would not be offended if it were not true. Why dont you wake up and stop drinking the FHP kool aid.
    I am in no way offended by your comments. I happen to like Kool Aid; tropical punch is my favorite.

If you wake up and start doing your job, you might find a greater fulfillment in life, and not have to live in the shadows of the conspiracy world to justify your poor performance. I'll close with three words for you brother - Members Assistance Program.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast