SHT, Saturday, December 26, 2015: More questions about K9 team - premeditation - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2515967]I would like to see the chief held accountable for this. Hiding behind policy is no excuse. No other agency in the area has such policies or stats like NPPD. The article in the Sun has DC Pelfrey supporting the decisions made my the Chief and the K-9 unit. You should know better coming from an agency where the K-9 unit has standards and policies that oppose what the PD is doing. Shame on you MP.

Tell the city manager that we are unwilling to pay for the lawsuits his Chief and subordinates have incurred upon us. When it's all said and done this is going to cost over one million dollars. These practices are indefensible in court and the city will settle and pay out rather than go to court and explain how screwed up they are as an organization.

Chief Vespia, show us where the buck stops and resign immediately. You are unfit for command and have cost us enough money.[/QUOTE

So, if a citizen wanted to compare K-9 policies of the surrounding departments, what document would we request? SOP for K9?

Unregistered
    Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that admin, including the golden commanders no longer receive an evaluation?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that admin, including the golden commanders no longer receive an evaluation?
    I have heard rumor that Lewis doesn't produce evals on his direct reports. I had not heard anything on Vespia's direct reports. I would suggest sending an email sent directly to Vespia and Lewis and ask. I would, but if I got one of Lewis's condescending emails back, I might pop a cork this week. If you do find out for certain, would you please share here. Thanks.

PS.. if true, and I was an employee of the City.. they would not get away with playing by different rules. If the political boys don't get evals, neither should anyone else.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Rumor Control

Can anyone confirm or deny whether it is true that in this case, there were two CIT trained officers that responded to the call and remained outside while the K9 units went in to find the suicidal young man?

Unregistered
    just checking if meeting is still scheduled for tonight with the concerned citizens of np. Please email private off this site

Unregistered
    just checking if meeting is still scheduled for tonight with the concerned citizens of np. Please email private off this site
    Just a quick observation has anyone noticed that KV and his crew have from the spotlight. No driveway painting, no serving at buffet lines and whatever else he can think of that he and his cronies can do that does not involve police work.Hey KV no one wants to see your face anymore, but we will gladly watch the back of your head as you walk out the door for the last time. Your lieing, backstabbing, egotistical management style is no longer welcome here. Your blatant disregard for your employees rights and the rights of the citizens are being tracked and you will be held accountable.Thought your little secrets were safe, tip of the iceberg as they say, more to come.
    Our leader an 11th grade dropout who played hobbie soldier two weeks a year who as a charlotte deputy took a credit card fraud course and less than a year later was suspended for guess what??? criminal investigation of credit card fraud. all a matter of public record.
    For those of you who wonder he was reinstated determination "no charges will be filed", now that's not unfounded or unsustainable just no charges filed. HMMMMM he resigned shortly afterwards. Only after he filed a complaint against the detectives investigating him because they were unfair, which ccso thru out. Now if anyone remembers that era of police work, kinda was shady and for CCSO to actually open a criminal investigation on one of their own well where there is smoke there is fire.

Unregistered
    First I've heard of it. Sounds like admin trying to get some info to me. If you want an email to confirm, you might want to provide an email. Then everyone will respond and a good time will be had by all.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516