Merry christmas!!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Merry christmas!!!!

Hello everyone,

To all the honorable and hard working officers stay safe and God bless.

I thought as a Christmas present I would share some evidence of Chief Rolle now committing perjury while being investigated by the FDLE for official misconduct (FS 838.022(1)(a-c)). It is understood many of you realize he is a criminal as well. You have to admit it's pretty cool that I was able to gather information to prove the hat trick of official misconduct without any legal or LE training. The agents from FDLE seemed fairly impressed.

Below is a segment from the FDLE's report No. EI-73-8610. You can email me at phd2b05@gmail.com, and I will gladly send whoever wants a copy the whole report. I'm working on getting the FDLE's recording of this interview now, which I'm sure will make more great Youtube videos in the future.

"After the Chief had an opportunity to listen to segments of the meeting, Inspector Lycett asked
    him to respond to a comment he made in the recording at approximately 52 minutes where he
    says to McDonough "let me make a copy of this" after McDonough references a document
    ("Homestead police corruption") he created through an internet search. On the recording, it
    sounded as if Chief Rolle left the meeting for a short period of time and then returned. Chief Rolle stated that he did not make a copy of any documents but went out to locate Detective Aquino.

Inspector Lycett asked Chief Rolle to also respond to a second comment he made at the end of
    the recording at approximately 1:24:00 where Chief Rolle says to McDonough, "Is there
    anything you need me to do with this..this..you gave me, cause I'm going to look at all this
    stuff....." Chief Rolle explained that the comment pertained to allowing the HPD Internal Affairs
    Unit to review any information regarding McDonough's complaint."

The idiot Chief is not even intelligent enough to make up a believable lie (I know big shocker), but I guess he thought the State Attorney will continue to cover for him. It will be interesting to see how fast she throws him under the bus to save her career in an election year, after my recording is found to be lawful. The rest of the recording further backs up his lies in several ways.

I'll provide the video I made of the Chief's official misconduct again, the best clip is at 2:20 where the Chief admits him and the City would be in trouble, if I decided to file a "bunch of suits", his wish is my command.

On top of the video I also had a witness present who has testified under oath that I gave the Chief evidence which he kept, and at least the one document he went and made a copy of. Another good part is at 3:06, there is a break at 4:02 where a couple of minutes of dead time were deleted he was talking about the same document he swore he never made a copy or kept. The original is on file with the FDLE, the MDSAO and the AGO. Further the AGO made a transcript of the recording and entered it as part of the public record, albeit their transcription is chock full of errors/inaccuracies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMpouApGuI

I would like to personally thank Goldtooth for putting the liability of Murguido's actions directly on the department and the city. He actually made the "Monel" claim several ways. I would also like to thank Gold tooth for giving me another First Amendment retaliation/violation claim in addition to the one Porter and Gretsas were kind enough to provide me with. When will public officials ever learn, it is not the action per se that gets you in trouble, it is always the cover-up? Thank you!!!!!!!!

So any guess as to if the Chief will either 1) not show up, 2) plead the fifth, 3) continue to commit perjury, or 4) admit to his lies?

He is so ignorant he will probably try once again to have me arrested for cyberstalking (for making a you tube video), that backfired in his face last time. I'm guessing neither the Chief, Aquino or Murguido have ever heard of Smith v City of Cumming, from the 11th US circuit.

Two points to think about, 1) if I illegally recorded the Chief and/or defamed his character why have no civil suits been filed against me? I'll tell you why because they would open themselves up to discovery and don't want the rest of my evidence getting played in an open court of law, then having to answer to it under oath, not to mention the counter suit that would follow. 2) If I committed multiple third degree felonies, i.e. illegal interception and publishing, making three officer my victims, why am I not charged and/or in prison? Heck I'll turn myself in. I'll tell you why, there is not a snowballs chance in hell the charges would ever stick, not to mention if anyone were to actually read the damned statute they would immediately understand I have immunity from any civil or criminal actions anyway. They suit/charges would get dropped so fast it would make your head spin, and everyone they tried to get to arrest me knows this. It would also expose FS 934.03 as not applicable to recording police officers engaged in their official duties, and make whoever did their dirty work for them liable for false arrest.

Anyway without further ado, I wish the good guys a merry Christmas, and promise 2016 is gonna be interesting with many lawsuits under 42USC1983 and FS119. God bless.

Unregistered
    Merry Christmas to you............

Ocopmot ;0)