We don't CAIR - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We don't CAIR

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you mean the run down "front" owned by CAIR Deputy Nezar Jason Nazih Hamze? Not so run-down anymore.

Florida House of Islam
    Owner: Nezar Nazih Hamze
    6298 N.W. 12th Ct
    Sunrise, FL 33313 Broward

Or do you mean

The Leaders of Tomorrow
    Owner: NEIZAR J HAMZE
    6298 N.W. 12th Ct

I can’t keep up.
    Spooky shite.

Taqiyya

Talking Lil "Nicky" Hamze

Do you mean the run down "front" owned by CAIR Deputy Nezar Jason Nazih Hamze? Not so run-down anymore.

Florida House of Islam
    6298 N.W. 12th Ct

Or do you mean

The Leaders of Tomorrow
    6298 N.W. 12th Ct

I can’t keep up.

Iannelli, J. (Photograper). 2015. pulp-hamze-iannelli-web. (Photograph).December 23, 2015.from htt p://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/right- wingers-want-muslim-cop-in-broward-fired-7463358

Fettuccine Wilfredo AMANA/CAIR and WTF/IDK Israel have duct-taped Deputy Scamze's giant pie-hole shut because he has exposed himself (again) and the CAIR, AMANA, BSO agenda. He was even forced to change his name in other states (where he forgot he resided) which threw up more red-flags, right Deputy "NICK" Hamze?

Unregistered

Florida House of Islam
    6298 N.W. 12th Ct

Or do you mean

The Leaders of Tomorrow
    6298 N.W. 12th Ct

I can’t keep up.
    What about Auto Nex LLC in South Carolina Nezar "Nick" Hamze while he states on his BSO application he was here and was working for CarMax in Davie Florida?

Unregistered

Exclamation POLICE OFFICER AMBUSHED:Suspect Accused Of Shooting Says He Did It In Name of Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredpop View Post
    The members and the public don't CAIR, now go away.
    You're absolutely right, dumb azz.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...n-west-philly/

POLICE OFFICER AMBUSHED: Suspect Accused Of Shooting Officer Says He Did It In Name Of Islam; FBI Assisting In Investigation; Photo Released Showing Suspect Shooting Officer At Point Blank Range | WATCH: Police Provide Update On Officer Shooting | WATCH: Mayor Speaks At News Conference

Police: Suspect Confesses To Shooting Officer, Says He Did It In Name Of Islam
    January 8, 2016 8:59 AM By Justin Finch

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Authorities say a Philadelphia police officer is recovering after he was shot several times during an ambush late Thursday night in West Philadelphia.

Philadelphia police commissioner Richard Ross says the officer was sitting in his patrol car around 11:30 p.m. at 60th and Spruce Streets when a gunman fired 11 shots through the driver’s side of the car.

Police are calling it an “attempted assassination.”

In a press conference, Commissioner Ross said the gun used in the attack was a stolen police firearm.

“It was stolen back in October of 2013. It was reported, and that is one of the things you regret the most when an officer’s gun is stolen, when it is used against one of your own.”

(DISCLAIMER: Graphic photo below)

The officer, 33-year-old Jesse Hartnett, was struck several times, authorities say.

“Shots fired! I’m shot! I’m bleeding heavily!” Hartnett can be heard yelling on police radio.

Commissioner Ross says the suspect has given a full confession, saying he did it in the name of Islam.

“According to him, police bend laws that are contrary to the teachings of the Quran.”

Sources say the suspect’s full confession of the alleged attack was written down and recorded on video.

Police sources identify the suspect as Edward Archer, of Yeadon.

“When you look at the video, this is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen,” Commissioner Ross said. “This guy tried to execute the police officer. The police officer had no idea he was coming. It’s amazing he’s alive.”

Commissioner Ross said later, “We’re thankful to God he’s here today because it easily could’ve been a police funeral.”

Hartnett was taken to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center where he underwent surgery for a broken arm. Ross says the officer’s arm suffered significant damage and that he has a long road to recovery, but he is expected to be okay.

His father, Robert Hartnett says, “It’s going to be a tough road, but he’s a tough guy… I told him I love him, and I’m proud of him and he is an excellent person.”

We are grateful for the outpouring of support for our brave officer,Jesse Hartnett.Please keep him in your thoughts & prayers as he recovers

— Philadelphia Police (@PhillyPolice) January 8, 2016

Hartnett returned fire and struck the 30-year-old suspect at least three times. The suspect tried to escape on foot, authorities say, but was quickly caught and taken to the hospital.

Sources say the wounded officer told investigators that Archer walked up to the car, appeared to be about to ask for directions when he pulled a 9 mm and opened up with 13 shots. The officer was hit then fired back and the suspect was also wounded, but he does not have life-threatening injuries.

District Attorney Seth Williams says “I’m very thankful the officer is alive. This shows us the need for smarter laws when it relates to guns on the street. My office is going to do all that we can to ensure the defendant is held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.”

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf released the following statement: ‘We are thankful that Officer Hartnett is alive and not facing life-threatening injuries after being ambushed. We wish him and his family the best during his recovery. This alleged intentional act of violence against an officer seeking to help a fellow citizen is horrifying and has no place in Pennsylvania.’

Hartnett is an 18th district officer with five years on the force.

The FBI is now assisting in the investigation.

Unregistered

DO-OVER!!! Re-Do

What about Auto Nex LLC in South Carolina Nezar "Nick" Hamze while he states on his BSO application he was here and was working for CarMax in Davie Florida?
    Yep, how can he "live" and "work/own" an auto place in Anderson, South Carolina, as Nezar (now "Nick"?) Hamze and oh lookee, be on the Board Of Directors at CAIR (Greenville, South Carolina Area, a Nonprofit Organization Management) AND then state that he lives and works in Florida?

What FBI agent vetted Hamze as per CAIR/AMANA lawyer Wilfredo Ruiz (the guy who's info is redacted on Hamze's BSO app. as the #1 referral for deputy position and been in all the recent interviews and articles)? Who did the poly and background check?

Unregistered
    You're absolutely right, dumb azz.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...n-west-philly/

POLICE OFFICER AMBUSHED: Suspect Accused Of Shooting Officer Says He Did It In Name Of Islam; FBI Assisting In Investigation; Photo Released Showing Suspect Shooting Officer At Point Blank Range | WATCH: Police Provide Update On Officer Shooting | WATCH: Mayor Speaks At News Conference

Police: Suspect Confesses To Shooting Officer, Says He Did It In Name Of Islam
    January 8, 2016 8:59 AM By Justin Finch

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Authorities say a Philadelphia police officer is recovering after he was shot several times during an ambush late Thursday night in West Philadelphia.

Philadelphia police commissioner Richard Ross says the officer was sitting in his patrol car around 11:30 p.m. at 60th and Spruce Streets when a gunman fired 11 shots through the driver’s side of the car.

Police are calling it an “attempted assassination.”

In a press conference, Commissioner Ross said the gun used in the attack was a stolen police firearm.

“It was stolen back in October of 2013. It was reported, and that is one of the things you regret the most when an officer’s gun is stolen, when it is used against one of your own.”

(DISCLAIMER: Graphic photo below)

The officer, 33-year-old Jesse Hartnett, was struck several times, authorities say.

“Shots fired! I’m shot! I’m bleeding heavily!” Hartnett can be heard yelling on police radio.

Commissioner Ross says the suspect has given a full confession, saying he did it in the name of Islam.

“According to him, police bend laws that are contrary to the teachings of the Quran.”

Sources say the suspect’s full confession of the alleged attack was written down and recorded on video.

Police sources identify the suspect as Edward Archer, of Yeadon.

“When you look at the video, this is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen,” Commissioner Ross said. “This guy tried to execute the police officer. The police officer had no idea he was coming. It’s amazing he’s alive.”

Commissioner Ross said later, “We’re thankful to God he’s here today because it easily could’ve been a police funeral.”

Hartnett was taken to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center where he underwent surgery for a broken arm. Ross says the officer’s arm suffered significant damage and that he has a long road to recovery, but he is expected to be okay.

His father, Robert Hartnett says, “It’s going to be a tough road, but he’s a tough guy… I told him I love him, and I’m proud of him and he is an excellent person.”

We are grateful for the outpouring of support for our brave officer,Jesse Hartnett.Please keep him in your thoughts & prayers as he recovers

— Philadelphia Police (@PhillyPolice) January 8, 2016

Hartnett returned fire and struck the 30-year-old suspect at least three times. The suspect tried to escape on foot, authorities say, but was quickly caught and taken to the hospital.

Sources say the wounded officer told investigators that Archer walked up to the car, appeared to be about to ask for directions when he pulled a 9 mm and opened up with 13 shots. The officer was hit then fired back and the suspect was also wounded, but he does not have life-threatening injuries.

District Attorney Seth Williams says “I’m very thankful the officer is alive. This shows us the need for smarter laws when it relates to guns on the street. My office is going to do all that we can to ensure the defendant is held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.”

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf released the following statement: ‘We are thankful that Officer Hartnett is alive and not facing life-threatening injuries after being ambushed. We wish him and his family the best during his recovery. This alleged intentional act of violence against an officer seeking to help a fellow citizen is horrifying and has no place in Pennsylvania.’

Hartnett is an 18th district officer with five years on the force.

The FBI is now assisting in the investigation.
    Hello-o-o, we’re waiting… Come Deputy Hamze, Mr. CAIR, where’s the outrage over the attempted murder of a fellow police officer in Philly in the name of Islam? You are usually all over this stuff. Or are you still working on your speech because the Muslim shooter says he shot the police officer for upholding laws inconsistent with the Koran, the book you keep waving around and jamming down our throats? Hmmmmmmm?

Unregistered
    Hello-o-o, we’re waiting… Come Deputy Hamze, Mr. CAIR, where’s the outrage over the attempted murder of a fellow police officer in Philly in the name of Islam? You are usually all over this stuff. Or are you still working on your speech because the Muslim shooter says he shot the police officer for upholding laws inconsistent with the Koran, the book you keep waving around and jamming down our throats? Hmmmmmmm?

He can't hear you. He's getting pampered with ankles and petals in D.C. as a guest of Alcee Hastings and Debbie Washerwoman Schultz, off to see the Grand Wizard himself, O-Bizzy.

Wasserman Schultz hopes to combat prejudice, make political point about Republicans by inviting Muslim constituent to State of Union

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pol...108-story.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123