Money Well Spent LOL
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Money Well Spent LOL

I guess our Chief is having a wonderful time at the FBI National Academy. Love the fact that we need a salary increase, more officers and a bunch of new cars but wait spending all that money to go to the FBI National Academy is way more important than taking care of us ?

Unregistered
    And this comes at a surprise to anyone? Give me a break....everyone knows you can't spell IAN with "I."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And this comes at a surprise to anyone? Give me a break....everyone knows you can't spell IAN with "I."
    So true. Three words come to mind about our chief...Me, Myself, I.

Unregistered
    So true. Three words come to mind about our chief...Me, Myself, I.
    So true...It's always been like that around here...since he was a little bitsy SRO.

Unregistered
    Perhaps, this sounds like the Middle English word origin of "ambicioun."

The scripture also speaks to this in the Book of Luke.

I, Me, My...that's our guy!

Unregistered

He sure hams it up for social media too...lol

Unregistered

Not ready

It's funny how the command staff is sad that he's coming back. They really have no say so in anything, it's the Ian and Hector show. They've been happy with Kitchell, he bought the fun and sense back to our department. Now it's back to nonsense, stupid programs, long exhausting meetings, and the one man show...

Unregistered

Hector

It's funny how the command staff is sad that he's coming back. They really have no say so in anything, it's the Ian and Hector show. They've been happy with Kitchell, he bought the fun and sense back to our department. Now it's back to nonsense, stupid programs, long exhausting meetings, and the one man show...
    I'm surprised Hector isn't with him at the FBI National Academy making sure he has food and has all the material to study lol

Unregistered
    I'm surprised Hector isn't with him at the FBI National Academy making sure he has food and has all the material to study lol
    LMAO...That's funny. The previous post just gave me a vision of Hector, or Dr. Garcia, in the dorm with Chief 'I'
    getting him ready for a day in school, packing his lunch, checking his book bag and helping to dress him...LOL.

"Oh Chief 'I,' Do you want ham and cheese or peanut butter sandwiches today?"

"Oh Chief 'I,' Did you study your leadership materials to bring back more useless stuff to the department and give us more work without a good raise."

"Oh Chief 'I,' Let me help tuck in your shirt."

"Oh Chief 'I,' Good luck in school today...do good so you can have another certificate to hang on your wall in our office and so downtown can recognize you."

"Oh Chief 'I,' Meet me in front of the academy, after class, and I will honk (BEEP BEEP) the horn on our minivan to pick you up. Is your book bag too heavy?"

Unregistered
    LMAO...That's funny. The previous post just gave me a vision of Hector, or Dr. Garcia, in the dorm with Chief 'I'
    getting him ready for a day in school, packing his lunch, checking his book bag and helping to dress him...LOL.

"Oh Chief 'I,' Do you want ham and cheese or peanut butter sandwiches today?"

"Oh Chief 'I,' Did you study your leadership materials to bring back more useless stuff to the department and give us more work without a good raise."

"Oh Chief 'I,' Let me help tuck in your shirt."

"Oh Chief 'I,' Good luck in school today...do good so you can have another certificate to hang on your wall in our office and so downtown can recognize you."

"Oh Chief 'I,' Meet me in front of the academy, after class, and I will honk (BEEP BEEP) the horn on our minivan to pick you up. Is your book bag too heavy?"
    Hilarious! Chief "I" and his trusty mini-sidekick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast