Lets pretend....

Unregistered

Lets pretend....

Lets pretend the next sheriff is reading this. What would you suggest?

If it were me there would be no DoLittle Lts in communications and the nonsense calls would stop.

Motivated road deputies would be exposed to criminal investigation and given some cases for say a 30 day period.

Deadwood is in South Dakota the dead wood here would be told to "Go West" and that starts at the top

Unregistered
    I would tell the Sheriff he sucks. He and the entire staff have run this place into the ground. Morale is worse than ever.

In closing, I would tell him if he really cared, he and his whole command staff should resign. He should not seek re-election. He could turn things over to a 1 term Sheriff who could make necessary changes to clean up Pasco and help deputies, not make them targets.

Would he listen?

Unregistered

Unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would tell the Sheriff he sucks. He and the entire staff have run this place into the ground. Morale is worse than ever.

In closing, I would tell him if he really cared, he and his whole command staff should resign. He should not seek re-election. He could turn things over to a 1 term Sheriff who could make necessary changes to clean up Pasco and help deputies, not make them targets.

Would he listen?
    Some of them appear to think they are the greatest gift to law enforcement known to man.

Unregistered

Chris Nocco Cares

He cares about winning his next election.....NOTHING ELSE

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He cares about winning his next election.....NOTHING ELSE
    Lets do whats necessary to make sure that doesnt happen !!!