Censorship on LEO Affairs

Unregistered

Censorship on LEO Affairs

There has been extreme censorship on this site. All postings in January and February have been removed. For no reason other than the truth was being told, embarrassingly so? Nothing posted violates the conditions of LEO Affairs, yet posts were removed.

I surmise the moderator is known to the new Chief and they are attempting to gain his favor.

This forum, good or bad, serves a purpose in that it is to advise the City Administration, the citizens of the City and more importantly, the Police Administration that things are, usually, terribly wrong.

Why not mention this to the Chief you say? Well, ask others who have expressed their concerns to the leadership. They may not say, you need only to look at their personnel file to see if there has been retaliation. I would say you also take a look at the personnel files of the most favored officers of the City and you will see there is nothing, nada, in their files. This has long been a complaint expressed on this site. That expression is one of the most embarrassing revelations written about time and time again… how serious actions are ignored. So what does the moderator do? In an attempt to gain favor with his superiors, he/she removes postings for, I am sure would be said is, a noble reason.

The prior postings were notifications of what is going on, what to be on the lookout for as well as putting on notice the administration as to serious antics that will adversely affect the City.
    Removing postings does not remove problems. McSnake and Suicide Girl’s machinations and manipulations remain a major glitch in the dysfunctional workings of the department.

Unregistered

Free speech ain't so free

Ok I agree. The site is owned by or was owned by the state FOP president. So as a union man, why play with management? Oh never mind, who cares about this little poop collection. McSnake is our best guy. That's sad

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    I just happened to come across this thread. I am checking to see what is going on and will take any action that I feel is appropriate.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.