Officer if the year

Unregistered

Officer if the year

What was the criteria for being on officer of year list? You have to be kidding, some are just ridiculous, I guess excessive use of sick time, loitering in station, screwing over coworkers, one was actually on administrative leave for several weeks, does not preclude one from being eligible. So embarrassing that our once formidable agency has sunk to these levels. Never have been one for accolades or medals, just having respect from fellow officers is enough.we are so low on manpower I am afraid we will take just about anyone these days, then thank them for just showing up and hope they stay more than a few years.

Unregistered
    Who is on the list?

Unregistered
    What about the other three females that were allowed several weeks off for elective plastic surgery, bad enough they are off the road for a year when pregnant, now the city allows them time off for enhancements, yet most officers have a stack of denials for just a day or two due to manpower shortage.another example of how our agency has succumbed to political correctness, bowing down to these officers that will not even be around in five years.are we that desperate we have to make all these special accommodations for a select few?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What was the criteria for being on officer of year list? You have to be kidding, some are just ridiculous, I guess excessive use of sick time, loitering in station, screwing over coworkers, one was actually on administrative leave for several weeks, does not preclude one from being eligible. So embarrassing that our once formidable agency has sunk to these levels. Never have been one for accolades or medals, just having respect from fellow officers is enough.we are so low on manpower I am afraid we will take just about anyone these days, then thank them for just showing up and hope they stay more than a few years.
    How the hell is garret getting an award from tarman and his cronies for **good conduct** are you guys fukin kidding! !

Unregistered
    I would take a solid ward partner who shows up everyday and I can depend on to cover my back and make sure I go home each day over most of the kool aid drinkers on the awards list.

Unregistered
    Fmpd. Your either in the cool kids club or your not. Look at all the officers who left over the years that fmpd paid no attention tk because tey didnt brown nose who are now leaders at their new agencies