Sign Petition to Support Broward Deputy Charged w/Manslaughter (Change.org)

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Sign Petition to Support Broward Deputy Charged w/Manslaughter (Change.org)

You may find this surprising to hear from a criminal defense attorney, but I support Deputy Peraza 100%. He is the Broward Sheriff's Office deputy recently indicted two and a half years after a JUSTIFIED shooting with an armed suspect.

I believe he is wrongfully accused and I am disgusted by the fact that he is now facing a 1st Degree Felony for doing his job and defending life.

I am posting here to seek your support in fighting back.

Help me send a clear message to Broward County's elected State Attorney, Michael J. Satz, that this type of political prosecution is not supported by the community - especially by those who wear kevlar to work every day.

You can read my legal analysis of the case here: http://www.briansilber.com/2015/12/s...ty-peraza.html

You can read and sign the petition here: https://www.change.org/p/michael-j-s...edium=copylink

Sign it. Share it. Fight for what is right!

Thank you all for what you do to keep our community safe. You have supporters in places you might not ever imagine.

- Brian Silber, Esq.

www.CourthouseInsider.com

Unregistered
    Signed.

I am amazed at how the Broward State Attorney's Office is attacking this deputy. They had already presented this to the Grand jury and it didn't fly the first time. Obviously SA Michael Satz is bowing to political pressure again - this time from the Leftists at the US Department of Justice.

If this deputy gets found guilty, then every thug will be wearing ear buds when they attack cops.

I urge every cop to support this Deputy.

Unregistered
    2 of the 3 links listed dont work