Look! Another headline about prison abuse

Unregistered

Look! Another headline about prison abuse

Check out today's Tampabay Times; the institution of the day under investigation is Lowell CI. Say what you want about a handful of rogue probation officers...they are no where near the disgusting employees guards appear to be.

Unregistered
    http://media.miamiherald.com/static/...ent/index.html

The sad truth is there is only one Media source that had the balls (it probably was self serving) to expose FDC for the past the several years. The Miami Herald. The reality......No One Gives A Shit!..... If it wasn't for the M.H. even the smaller shots of exposing FDC never would never have been done. We perform such a valuable function in the Criminal Justice System but are treated like trash by Management, Governor/Legislature and the Citizens.

Unregistered
    I agree MH is the only one w balls. Reality is that no one cares about inmates and that is a crying shame they are humans and we have a duty to protect them. I read this one today and it is interesting for sure. I did a 13 month stint at Lowell and glad I made it out. What is also interesting is that the secretary keeps trying to respond to them like we believe her . She needs to shit or g et off the pot, fix the damn mess . You must get better paid employees then you currently have and with you and that Governor not asking for money for your employees you deserve all the heat you can get. Give us a pay raise demand a raise.

Unregistered
    You get what you pay for!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow...the going price for a DOC prison rapist appears to be quite the bargain. What a shame. How officers look at themselves in the mirror after doing things like this amazes me.

Unregistered
    Free skank puzzy is just a perk?

Unregistered
    Free skank puzzy is just a perk?

Thanks for the 'education'. Just like attending a 'Diversity Training Session' under Singletary's admin. Wholely shit what did I get myself into???