Troop C snitches
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Watching a train wreck

Troop C snitches

It is time for Guy to get called out for all of his back stabbing, two-faced, snitching that he does! He walks around thinking that people like him, but really no one does. People are only nice to him because they don't want him going to the supervisors tattle telling. While I am on the subject, Jimmy should be more careful about who he is hanging around.. He's getting a bit of a reputation now too for being a back stabber. Both need to grow a back bone and quit being the Troop C snitch..

Unregistered
    Posting on an anonymous website and calling somebody a snitch and backstabber make perfect sense and gives your post credibility.

Unregistered

snitch

Quote Originally Posted by Watching a train wreck View Post
    It is time for Guy to get called out for all of his back stabbing, two-faced, snitching that he does! He walks around thinking that people like him, but really no one does. People are only nice to him because they don't want him going to the supervisors tattle telling. While I am on the subject, Jimmy should be more careful about who he is hanging around.. He's getting a bit of a reputation now too for being a back stabber. Both need to grow a back bone and quit being the Troop C snitch..
    You sir are an idiot!!!!!! If you have something to say, tell Doug to his face. I forgot, that's what a gentleman would and you are no gentleman!!

Unregistered
    All these people on here are bitter don't listen to anyone.

Unregistered
    If you're calling Doug a snitch your implying that your doing something wrong, something you didn't want supervisors to know. I am sure Doug was concerned that you were wrong on a way you conducted an investigation or you don't have a clue about what your doing. I have a feeling who started this thread is the real concern, not Doug or Jimmy.

Unregistered
    Johnny Gourley will take care of you guys....you will be amazed with his knowledge and people skills.

Unregistered

To early

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Johnny Gourley will take care of you guys....you will be amazed with his knowledge and people skills.
    Il'm taking a wait and see attitude. Nothing impressive has jumped out as of yet. Time will tell!

Unregistered
    Everyone on here needs to grow up or find another career.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you're calling Doug a snitch your implying that your doing something wrong, something you didn't want supervisors to know. I am sure Doug was concerned that you were wrong on a way you conducted an investigation or you don't have a clue about what your doing. I have a feeling who started this thread is the real concern, not Doug or Jimmy.
    No one likes a RAT, and thats what they are, plain and simple, a ****ing RAT !

Unregistered
    If you want to see snitches just take a ride down to Troop F, the south end of that district is full of snitches, some have moved to other agencies (Collier County SO) or transferred to north Florida Troop A but the south end of Troop F wrote the book on how to be a snitch and Christopher A. Knight was one of the original authors of the how to be a snitch book when he turned in almost the entire Naples district and got them all fired. They all ended up getting their jobs back but Knight set the tone on how to be a Troop F snitch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast