Sign Petition to Support Broward Deputy Charged w/Manslaughter (Change.org) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another FHP Tally manager speaks!!! And managers in FHP wonder why our agency is going to hell in a hand basket. Never thought I would say it but now is the time to disband FHP and turn everything over to real law enforcement.
    Elf you asshole!

Unregistered
    You know nothing about BSO's original report.... but you did say this..
    And those earbuds didn't get from his ears (which according to BSO reports were never there) to his pocket by themselves.

No wonder cops are skeptical about FHP.
    The Trooper is correct. Another "Manager" says something stupid. I agree . . .this might be the time to purge those idiots in Tally who think they know everything. Wonder if those "BOZO'S" in Tally ever examined why there is such a disconnect between those yahoos and those of us in the field.

Unregistered
    "A witness photograph that surfaced in May showing McBean dead on his back with earbuds in his ears conflicts with Peraza's sworn testimony. McBean's family says the photo supports its contention that he did not hear commands to drop the rifle.

But according to court documents, the deputy testified that it "didn't appear that [McBean] had anything obstructing his hearing." An investigating detective later told McBean's mother the earbuds were found in her son's pocket."
    Don't expect anyone in here to admit to a real fact they have to make up stories so they can manipulate the evidence and out right lie. That is why the public no longer trusts law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Expect everyone in here to admit to a real fact that pandering politicians, media, and for profit race hustlers have to make up stories so they can manipulate the evidence, out right lie, and steal money. That is why the real victims (police) no longer trust the above mentioned scvmbags. Truth is a foreign concept when they can further their careers and make money off of lying.
    I fixed it for you azzhole.

Unregistered
    Go back to your bridge troll.

Unregistered
    Seems like a justified shoot, Graham V. Connor. Deputy believed the subject to be armed...ear buds have nothing to do with it. You know stuff is getting stupid when these morons defend stuff like this. When is it ever okay to walk around with a toy gun? Wonder what everyone is gonna do when the police stops policing?

Unregistered
    I guess you would lose the photo that shows the kid with the earbuds in his ears lying on his back dead. Sorry but it is police officers like you who cause the public to distrust the police.

Unregistered
    Seems like a justified shoot, Graham V. Connor. Deputy believed the subject to be armed...ear buds have nothing to do with it. You know stuff is getting stupid when these morons defend stuff like this. When is it ever okay to walk around with a toy gun? Wonder what everyone is gonna do when the police stops policing?
    This has become the new problem when the police hide behind their badge and just shoot first and worry about discovering they were unarmed people later. Yes I know this case the kid had a air rifle.

So many cases like that and this is a recent issue.

You rarely heard of such shootings in the past and when you did the officer was held accountable. Now it is pull that freaking gun and fire away and when it is over the cover ups begin.

Seems all this also came about when standards were lowered to allow more unqualified people to become cops. In fact your post shows you to be one of those unqualified people who was able to become a cop due to the lowering of the standards.

I served over 25 years and never had to shoot anyone. I also worked areas where back up was a minimum of 45 minutes away and at worst over an hour. You had to be able to do the job on your own and you had to know how to deal with people.

That last part is the biggest problem unqualified wusses who don't know how to deal with people and instead think because they wear a badge and a gun that they are some kind of god when the real truth is they are just an unqualified piss ants.

Unregistered
    This has become the new problem when the police hide behind their badge and just shoot first and worry about discovering they were unarmed people later. Yes I know this case the kid had a air rifle.

So many cases like that and this is a recent issue.

You rarely heard of such shootings in the past and when you did the officer was held accountable. Now it is pull that freaking gun and fire away and when it is over the cover ups begin.

Seems all this also came about when standards were lowered to allow more unqualified people to become cops. In fact your post shows you to be one of those unqualified people who was able to become a cop due to the lowering of the standards.

I served over 25 years and never had to shoot anyone. I also worked areas where back up was a minimum of 45 minutes away and at worst over an hour. You had to be able to do the job on your own and you had to know how to deal with people.

That last part is the biggest problem unqualified wusses who don't know how to deal with people and instead think because they wear a badge and a gun that they are some kind of god when the real truth is they are just an unqualified piss ants.
    I'm sure everything back in your day was perfect back when you went 10-50 on the back of dinosaurs but the reason law enforcement is restricted now is because of the 80s. And if you seriously believe that the problem with modern law enforcement is "hiding behind the badge" you need to go back to watching chips and Adam 12. Problem is that less people are willing to do this job because of every jack wagon lawyer or politician second guessing split second decisions. I know, if you were there you wouldn't have fired because your years etc. It's pretty ironic how you mention young officers having a god complex while you sit atop your Leo Affairs throne in a glass house. So now tell us about that time you talked down that guy with a rifle there
    superman...

Unregistered
    First, the "kid" was a man in his late 30's. Second, the issue of the ear buds is irrelevant. The deputies on scene issued lawful orders to the deceased. His ability to hear those orders was impeded by his own actions. Under the logic that his use of ear buds negated his responsibilities in this case if taken to its logical extreme would excuse the deaf from obeying leos. When he saw 3 uniformed deputies pointing their side arms at him, while he was holding what appeared to be a rifle in an apartment complex, what did he think they were saying? The deputies were dispatched as the result of citizens who were alarmed by the sight of a man with a gun. He refused (for whatever reason) to put the gun down, and turned towards the deputy, who fired 3 times.

This deputy is being sacrificed by the Broward SAO to appease the BLM crew in an election year. It could happen to anyone of us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12