Petition to Support Deputy Peraza (Change.org) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be careful doing that guys. Your hearts are in the right place but if IAB and the 5th floor find out what your doing they will retaliate
    That's complete BS. Even a Lieutenant MD(former IA) and current IA Sergeant LR names appear on the flyer for next week's fundraiser. Shut your C hole Berman!

Unregistered
    What's that POS Berman have to do with this?

Unregistered
    Money is being raised from several sources to help the family and the petition continues to grow. A few job offers have also been presented from members of our community to help Deputy Peraza through this ordeal. We must keep working together until he is vindicated. THANK YOU to the attorney who started this petition. I hope all of you will stand ready to act election time next year. Be safe my brothers and sisters!!!

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Thank You for Supporting the Petition!

Thank you to everyone who has signed this Petition. It is my pleasure to speak up and fight back.

This prosecution is an injustice and I simply can not stand idly by while a man's life is endangered for the sake of politics.

Frankly, it disgusts me and I'm pissed off!

The best thing you can do for Deputy Peraza is threefold:

1) Donate to the PBA's "Hope Fund" - 100% of the proceeds go to Deputy Peraza

2) Show up when Deputy Peraza has court

3) Sign the Petition and get others to sign the Petition

The money will help him get by, your presence in court will show everyone how much support he has, and signing the Petition will send a clear message to our elected State Attorney that the community does not support this prosecution.

- Brian Silber, Esq.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianSilberESQ View Post
    You may find this surprising to hear from a criminal defense attorney, but I support Deputy Peraza 100%.

I believe he is wrongfully accused and I am disgusted by the fact that he is now facing a 1st Degree Felony for doing his job and defending life.

I am posting here to seek your support in fighting back.

Help me send a clear message to our elected State Attorney, Michael J. Satz, that this type of political prosecution is not supported by the community - especially by those who wear kevlar to work every day.

You can read my legal analysis of the case here: http://www.briansilber.com/2015/12/s...ty-peraza.html

You can read and sign the petition here: https://www.change.org/p/michael-j-s...edium=copylink

Sign it. Share it.

Thank you all for what you do to keep our community safe. You have supporters in places you might not ever imagine.

- Brian Silber, Esq.

www.CourthouseInsider.com
    We can't let this thread get buried. And thank you Mr. Silber

https://www.change.org/p/michael-j-s...edium=copylink

Sign it guys and gals---there's an anonymous option (show/don't - can even use a doppelganger) for the worry warts.

Unregistered
    There should be at least 6000 names on here by now. Take a minute to put yourself in Dep Peraza's place and stop whining for two minutes to show some support for him.

Unregistered

Sign it guys and gals---there's an anonymous option (show/don't - can even use a doppelganger) for the worry warts.
    To Top Bump.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianSilberESQ View Post
    Thank you to everyone who has signed this Petition. It is my pleasure to speak up and fight back.

This prosecution is an injustice and I simply can not stand idly by while a man's life is endangered for the sake of politics.

Frankly, it disgusts me and I'm pissed off!

The best thing you can do for Deputy Peraza is threefold:

1) Donate to the PBA's "Hope Fund" - 100% of the proceeds go to Deputy Peraza

2) Show up when Deputy Peraza has court

3) Sign the Petition and get others to sign the Petition

The money will help him get by, your presence in court will show everyone how much support he has, and signing the Petition will send a clear message to our elected State Attorney that the community does not support this prosecution.

- Brian Silber, Esq.

...and this one

Unregistered

bumppppppppp

Unregistered
    Be careful doing that guys. Your hearts are in the right place but if IAB and the 5th floor find out what your doing they will retaliate
    Stop living your life like such a ***** and stand up for what's right instead of worrying about IA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast