Petition to Support Deputy Peraza (Change.org)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Petition to Support Deputy Peraza (Change.org)

You may find this surprising to hear from a criminal defense attorney, but I support Deputy Peraza 100%.

I believe he is wrongfully accused and I am disgusted by the fact that he is now facing a 1st Degree Felony for doing his job and defending life.

I am posting here to seek your support in fighting back.

Help me send a clear message to our elected State Attorney, Michael J. Satz, that this type of political prosecution is not supported by the community - especially by those who wear kevlar to work every day.

You can read my legal analysis of the case here: http://www.briansilber.com/2015/12/s...ty-peraza.html

You can read and sign the petition here: https://www.change.org/p/michael-j-s...edium=copylink

Sign it. Share it.

Thank you all for what you do to keep our community safe. You have supporters in places you might not ever imagine.

- Brian Silber, Esq.

www.CourthouseInsider.com

Unregistered
    Thank you Mr. Silber for your support in this matter.

I worked most of career in narcotics and went to trial on some big cases. I was able to meet some great defense attorneys especially with substantial assistance cases. I became friends with several defense attorney that would have my back any day if needed.

Thanks again!!

Unregistered
    Even some of the 28'ers have signed this....how about you complainers? Grow some balls.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even some of the 28'ers have signed this....how about you complainers? Grow some balls.
    Signed.. thank you again Mr. Silber

Ret Major Ron Friedman
    North Miami Beach PD/ State of Fl, Div of Ins Fraud

Unregistered
    Ball less BSO wonders.

Unregistered

ASA Who?

I agree, Mike Satz is useless and has done nothing about the rampant public corruption in Broward county. His office drops good cases all the time under the excuse of 'no reasonable likelihood of conviction.' They play God and do the job of a jury. I know Satz directed this witch hunt, but I want to know who the Assistant State Attorney was who sold their soul and actually presented this to the Grand Jury. They should be fired as well, although I'm sure they will claim the Nuremberg defense...."I was following orders."

Unregistered
    Be careful doing that guys. Your hearts are in the right place but if IAB and the 5th floor find out what your doing they will retaliate

Unregistered
    Be careful doing that guys. Your hearts are in the right place but if IAB and the 5th floor find out what your doing they will retaliate
    I posted my support on that site and signed my name with my comments. IA can kiss my ass....

Unregistered

Fund Raising Help

I know a captain who is a good fundraiser and money hustler, but perhaps he is too destructive to get involved in this serious endeavor.

Unregistered
    I know a captain who is a good fundraiser and money hustler, but perhaps he is too destructive to get involved in this serious endeavor.
    Kaptain Krabbs?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast