What's up with the contract - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Whats up with the contract

whats with the server got suddenly dc and i cant log back .. my internet its fine ,, i restarted pc but still cant log

Unregistered
    Let's see 6 years of payouts altered pension saving regal ado as s on our backs and the unions gets to be part of the dirty dozen?

Where do I sign in for this scam?

At the end we will get crumbs and bandits will walk out with their pockets stuffed with taxpayer dough...... While IA and KFR says move along folks nothing to see here

Unregistered
    When does the Fop plan to unveil the contract? Want to see what they offer before I pack my bag and go brown.

Unregistered

Atencion

Papo, James just took his final 06. 35 1/2 years here, maxed out at 38.xx/hr. A ten year officer in the County or Beach make that. Get the f__k out of here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's see 6 years of payouts altered pension saving regal ado as s on our backs and the unions gets to be part of the dirty dozen?

Where do I sign in for this scam?

At the end we will get crumbs and bandits will walk out with their pockets stuffed with taxpayer dough...... While IA and KFR says move along folks nothing to see here

Unregistered
    35hr. After 5 years with the county or 35 hrs after 30+ years with the city...... Wow hard choice😳

Unregistered
    When does the Fop plan to unveil the contract? Want to see what they offer before I pack my bag and go brown.
    Why wait, take your sorry as s there now! I'll get to work with some new recruit that will replace your lazy as s and actually appreciate what he/she has. Frankly I am getting tired of dealing with all of the malcontents around here who don't have the balls to pack it up and go somewhere were they are happy. Instead they ***** and moan and make life for those of us who want to work difficult.

Unregistered

Timbala

Or leave whe he/she realizes they can make a LOT more working less with better qualified people like they are doing now. We resemble FHP, we hire train and then let then go to other agaencies.
    The ones killing themselves for your jobs are kids. Once they grow up they leave. Look at the stst. In less than 4 years, 80% of your department will have less than 5 years on.
    Why wait, take your sorry as s there now! I'll get to work with some new recruit that will replace your lazy as s and actually appreciate what he/she has. Frankly I am getting tired of dealing with all of the malcontents around here who don't have the balls to pack it up and go somewhere were they are happy. Instead they ***** and moan and make life for those of us who want to work difficult.

Unregistered
    Or leave whe he/she realizes they can make a LOT more working less with better qualified people like they are doing now. We resemble FHP, we hire train and then let then go to other agaencies.
    The ones killing themselves for your jobs are kids. Once they grow up they leave. Look at the stst. In less than 4 years, 80% of your department will have less than 5 years on.
    Big turn over means lots of promotions! Good bye to those who want to leave, or went into drop! more opportunities for me!

Unregistered

Timbala

Not if you're not in thr Friends and Family Plan.
    Big turn over means lots of promotions! Good bye to those who want to leave, or went into drop! more opportunities for me!

Unregistered
    Not if you're not in thr Friends and Family Plan.
    This is true!!!! It is real sad!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast